★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***************** PRESENTATION ******************
Like a famous game, iPolarium is a reflection game, where your brain and your nerves will be tested ! Having a quick update system, new board will be added each week, to have infinity number of board ! So don't hesitate, and come to spend hours on this game that you'll never drop.

**************** HOW TO PLAY ******************
Rules are simple ! You have a board printed on the screen, having green, red, and black blocks. Black blocks are called "Wall"

When you touch a block, that black is "selected", the goal is, by selecting blocks one by one, to make your way, which don't cross on itself.
When you have make your way, you have to validate it. When it's done, red blocks become green, and green blocks become red. The wall don't change.

To win the game, you have to have each ROW of the board on the same color, so a board which all blocks red, or all blocks green, is valide too !

**************** OTHER GAMES ******************
Hangman Movie
Hangman Geo
Hangman Games.

**************** TEAM ******************
Developpeur & creator : Templier Jérémy
Graphical User Interface : Arnaout Rayan
(rayan.arnaout@gmail.com)
Collaborator: iPhoneGen.fr, le site sur toute l'actualité iPhone !

pluto6's comments:
This was an interesting game / puzzle on the DS when it first came out.

Surprised that no one thought to do it for the iDevice - but here it is - not sure on quality - have not played it, but the screen shots look OK. Currently free.

***************** PRESENTATION ******************
Like a famous game, iPolarium is a reflection game, where your brain and your nerves will be tested ! Having a quick update system, new board will be added each week, to have infinity number of board ! So don't hesitate, and come to spend hours on this game that you'll never drop.

**************** HOW TO PLAY ******************
Rules are simple ! You have a board printed on the screen, having green, red, and black blocks. Black blocks are called "Wall"

When you touch a block, that black is "selected", the goal is, by selecting blocks one by one, to make your way, which don't cross on itself.
When you have make your way, you have to validate it. When it's done, red blocks become green, and green blocks become red. The wall don't change.

To win the game, you have to have each ROW of the board on the same color, so a board which all blocks red, or all blocks green, is valide too !

**************** OTHER GAMES ******************
Hangman Movie
Hangman Geo
Hangman Games.

**************** TEAM ******************
Developpeur & creator : Templier Jérémy
Graphical User Interface : Arnaout Rayan
(rayan.arnaout@gmail.com)
Collaborator: iPhoneGen.fr, le site sur toute l'actualité iPhone !

08-22-2009, 11:30 AM
So, played it a bit - ad supported - can't blame them, but I personally don't like it...

Game plays OK and is a reasonable puzzler for those that like puzzle types of games. No glitches encountered. This is a simple game graphically, and so stays true to that.

Has different difficulty levels, and 2 different modes - arcade and random. Again, worth a try if you like puzzlers, and don't mind ad supported software...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

08-22-2009, 11:32 AM
That's a screenshot of the light version, right? Or is full one ad-supported too?
08-22-2009, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napkin View Post
That's a screenshot of the light version, right? Or is full one ad-supported too?
Actually - there is no lite version - this is it... But not that uncommon that some devs only write a free game for ad supported software...

08-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Actually - there is no lite version - this is it... But not that uncommon that some devs only write a free game for ad supported software...

08-22-2009, 12:37 PM
I love Polarium but can't stand ads winking away while I'm trying to play a game. I'd happily pay money for an ad-free version. What do they have to lose?
08-22-2009, 12:48 PM
Very strange - both versions have adds. I don't know what the difference is, but I am not going to spend the time to find out...

08-22-2009, 02:28 PM
I had Polarium on the DS and it was pretty good. So far this clone/port is pretty low quality. The buttons don't look good and the interface is clunky. Your finger won't be as sensitive or precise as the DS stylus was. As you slide your finger over the boxes there is no animation of them changing colors like I remember from Polarium. When you have draw out the solution you press a validate button and then move to the next puzzle. There seems to be a lot of levels though, and for free you can't complain too much.

Edit: Both versions are free and have ads. Maybe they plan to change that some time. The first post shows the wrong thing, based on the iTunes store.

Last edited by Coral; 08-22-2009 at 02:31 PM.
08-22-2009, 02:52 PM
did anyone notice theres a typo on screenshot 3?? it says "clic" instead of click lol shame on u dev!