★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Spielhaus
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 18.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This bleeding edge of mine will never be pristine againe.

Run, dash and slash your enemies in this fast paced action game. Compete for the highest score with your friends and see how long you can survive.

-= Highlights =-
* Very responsive and precise swipe controls
* Crisp retro style pixel art
* Challenging yet easy to learn gameplay
* Sharable replays with EveryPlay

Nicolinux's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hi, here is another game from Spielhaus: Bleeding Edge - a very fast game with spot on controls. Swipe anywhere to dash and cut your enemies. Compete for the highscore and use Everyplay to share your gameplay videos.
The game is free (no in-app purchases). We show ads but do so very conservatively.

Have fun!

Stefan
05-17-2014, 12:56 PM
Interesting gane, reminded me of Dark Slash. Definitely worth a try.

05-17-2014, 01:05 PM
Woah, this looks really cool. Downloading now.

The art looks great!
05-17-2014, 01:13 PM
Yes, its interesting. The ninjas who attack you from the forest could do it a bit lower because its hard to see them but its a nice fast reflex slashing game, with different ninjas with different abilities, controls work well. I like the gore and the pose the samurai has when he finish slicing the baddies. Good one.
05-17-2014, 01:20 PM
I don't know the original flash game, but i like the recent released Dark Slash. Now i'd say that i prefer this over DS, only because this is a one-hander portrait game, perfect for standing in line somewhere. Also like the friendly bright colors a bit more.

Would like to see the shurikan guys in a different color to spot them better, since the game is difficult enough for me to survive longer than a few seconds. Maybe even some powerups (bombs,traps,slow-mo,etc.) ?

And where there only should be a big replay button, there is this *cough* big stupid share button in the way. I know it's your intention but...nevermind.
Cute and nice little game anyways, congrats.

Edit: must getting colorblind, they are of a different color but not notable enough for me.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 05-17-2014 at 01:55 PM.
05-17-2014, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
I don't know the original flash game, but i like the recent released Dark Slash. Now i'd say that i prefer this over DS, only because this is a one-hander portrait game, perfect for standing in line somewhere. Also like the friendly bright colors a bit more.

Would like to see the shurikan guys in a different color to spot them better, since the game is difficult enough for me to survive longer than a few seconds. Maybe even some powerups (bombs,traps,slow-mo,etc.) ?

And where there only should be a big replay button, there is this *cough* big stupid share button in the way. I know it's your intention but...nevermind.
Cute and nice little game anyways, congrats.

Edit: must getting colorblind, they are of a different color but not notable enough for me.
I should try...
05-17-2014, 09:31 PM
Actually pretty fun. I'm becoming more and more skeptical of free games, but this is worth a download. Best played with sound on.
05-17-2014, 09:52 PM
Game Impressions

05-17-2014, 10:01 PM
Like Dark Slash, but it's better! Love the theme and art style, I feel like it's a bit more fair too...

Also would pay a dollar or two to remove the ads. This is the game DS should have been. A home screen game for sure.

Last edited by vectorarchitekt; 05-18-2014 at 07:23 PM.