★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Become the greatest mercenary! Battle Mechs is the world of merciless mech-warriors.
Upgrade your machine, equip it with powerful weaponry, take part in real-time fights with thousands of other players struggling to become the greatest pilots of all time.

Features:
- Stunning and vivid graphics
- Easy controls
- Customizable War Robots
- Tons of different weapons
- Astounding power-ups
- High-quality premium content
- Leaderboard and duels for PvP challenges
- Original soundtrack and 3D sound effects

Battle Mechs offers you gripping mech battles armed with top-notch weaponry.
Use machine guns, large-caliber cannons and ground shaking rocket launchers, plan you battle and gear up with unique equipment.
05-17-2014, 02:40 PM
Looks interesting but the current filesize and the Build Number would indicate that it might be still in some kind of (Open) Beta. The Facebook/Twitter Page from the Developer does too don`t mention anything about a Game Launch.

Last edited by Sanuku; 05-17-2014 at 03:01 PM.
05-17-2014, 06:51 PM
Game Impressions

05-17-2014, 07:36 PM
Game Impressions

Last edited by Chaos_u; 05-17-2014 at 08:53 PM.
05-18-2014, 02:44 PM
I can never enter a match or even get my mech to move in the correct direction. Does it move automatically?
05-18-2014, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
I can never enter a match or even get my mech to move in the correct direction. Does it move automatically?
It`s working with the Gyroscope Function so it`s a bit tricky to understand how it`s working. Try to play those Training Missions till you get a better feeling for it. You can access those from the Main Menu when you get back to the Main Menu on the right side.