I can review your app - Just Ask!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by J4ne, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J4ne

J4ne Member

May 15, 2014
    UK
    #1 J4ne, May 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
    Hello! I review apps on YouTube. It isn't the biggest channel out there but I do have good interaction on my channel. At the moment I only review iOS apps as I am without an Android device for a short while.

I review these for FREE and purely because I love apps (especially games) and I also like to help out developers getting a bit of publicity. It is so hard getting an app noticed with so many out there now in the app store and the big brand names always seem to get all the limelight. I love finding hidden gems in the app store and sharing them with my subscribers. The hardest thing though is finding the apps. I do find some good ones but it would be great to get in touch with more developers. I know you're all out there somewhere :D

So basically if you want me to review your app, just ask! I do monetize my videos though so it may be that ads that can be skipped pop up from time to time on a review I do, but like I said early I will review it for free I just want to find more app developers out there that are needing reviews!

My Channel and Twitter details are in my signature so contact me there or here. :) My email address is also on my YT about page.

2. Destined

Destined Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2013
    I would be happy for you to feature any of mine :)

3. J4ne

J4ne Member

May 15, 2014
    UK

Great! Just found all yours in the app store so will have a look through and see which to review for you :)

4. Destined

Aug 11, 2013
    #4 Destined, May 19, 2014
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
    Also Thinkspace AR is mine too which I am proud of but you will need an external camera to record since it is AR. My new game Flipping Tiles is just out.

5. TITIK MEDIA

TITIK MEDIA Active Member

Jul 25, 2013
  6. Bleau

Bleau Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2013
    One half of MoWOW Studios, an mobile indie game st
    Koblenz, Germany
    J4ne reviewed our game (moWOW) some time ago. She is very friendly with devs, has a cool accent and nice review videos. Definitely show her your games :)

7. J4ne

J4ne Member

May 15, 2014
    UK
  8. tekn0wledg

tekn0wledg Member

Sep 16, 2009
    I can vouch for J4ne. She has been doing reviews for a while now, and has a great accent to boot!

9. monogames

monogames Member

Jan 12, 2013
  10. Destined

Aug 11, 2013
    Can you post here if you review someones game?

Some of us would obviously tweet/put on our websites to cross promote it if we knew.

11. WhiteSponge

WhiteSponge Well-Known Member

12. Immanitas

Immanitas Active Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Berlin / Bangkok
  13. ramspsankar

ramspsankar New Member

Jun 1, 2014
  14. originalcopy

originalcopy Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
  15. J4ne

J4ne Member

May 15, 2014
    UK

Yeah sure will do!

Thanks everyone for the replies. Sorry for the delayed reply had some time away. So yes, I will look at all the ones that have popped their details down for me. Thanks again! :)

16. J4ne

J4ne Member

May 15, 2014
    UK
  17. GreenSofaGames

Jun 4, 2014
    Software Engineer
    UK
    Wonderful Idea!

Hi J4ne,

I'd be really grateful if you could review my game: JEZZA - it's been on the iPad now for over a week and because of my £0 marketing budget, it's not getting in the hands of enough players. I know they'd love it - the ones that have played do love it. I can send you a secret unlock procedure so you can unlock all the cars and areas which would be essential for a full review. JEZZA has hidden depth - you just have to play beyond stage 8 to discover it - it's designed to start slow but have you screening within 20 minutes!

Please email me for more details: GreenSofaGames (at) iCloud (dot) com. Check out my web site for my 1 minute game trailer: greensofagames.co.uk/JEZZA. It's on YouTube too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUU0wgV08E

Many Thanks!
    Jezza!

18. J4ne

J4ne Member

May 15, 2014
    UK

Replied to your email now :)

Hoping to get some of the above games mentioned also out and published over the next few days too.

19. J4ne

J4ne Member

May 15, 2014
    UK
  20. asandlin

asandlin New Member

Jun 18, 2014
    We would love for you to review our app!

We have a great productivity application, Pocket Informant, and would love for you to consider reviewing it. It's a free download, with a 7-day trial of all features. After the trial period is complete you have the option to use the free package or purchase the full feature set to continue use.

Download link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-informant-calendar/id380732176?mt=8

If you decide to review, please contact me, and I'll provide you with a coupon for the full feature set.

Thanks for considering!
    :)