★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Is it easy to get online with Scrabble???

08-22-2009, 02:18 PM
Is it easy to get online with Scrabble???

Hey I wanna get Scrabble but I've been reading (in reviews) that many people cannot get online or through Facebook.

Is there any online issues?

Oh and, is online play ONLY through Wi-Fi or can I use 3G/Edge? I don't have Wi-Fi at home.

I'd really appreciate the answers/help. Thanks guys!
08-22-2009, 02:26 PM
Hey XciteMe83

I'm afraid I can't answer your Scrabble question, but before the flaming start on this thread, you will need to move this thread from the Game Releases to the General Gaming discussion section of the forums.

Thanks

Now Playing: This War of Mine | Motorsport Manager | Hearthstone

08-22-2009, 02:30 PM
words with friends is a good scrabble type app.

It also has a lite version which is free and the full game, but has a lot of ads in it.

You can play against friends, or random people.

It doesn't have any ranking stuff though, so you can end up playing against a variety of skills from awesome to people who can hardly make 3 letter words.
08-22-2009, 03:55 PM
it seem to use a version of the sowpods dictionary, with a few words missing, like qi.
08-22-2009, 05:46 PM
Can somebody answer my second question? Is online play only through wi-fi or can you use Edge/3G
08-22-2009, 06:31 PM
PLEASE I'm really in need to know, if I can play Scrabble online with Edge/3G, why can't somebody who owns it just answer me??? I wanna buy it now
08-22-2009, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen View Post
words with friends is a good scrabble type app.

It also has a lite version which is free and the full game, but has a lot of ads in it.

You can play against friends, or random people.

It doesn't have any ranking stuff though, so you can end up playing against a variety of skills from awesome to people who can hardly make 3 letter words.
3 Letter Word "Poop", no wait... "Pop"

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.