★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

"Ds Double" a ds emulator???

08-22-2009, 02:28 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Texas...(not really)
Posts: 117
Send a message via AIM to Gizmoe
"Ds Double" a ds emulator???

i was surfing the web until i came across this...which would seen to be a ds emulator...but it was in the apple store...i searched for it in the appstore but i guess they must have pulled it....any one know what happen to it or anything about it????




Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideToPlay Phil View Post
Today I got kicked out of Barnes and Nobel for taking all of the Bibles and putting them in the fiction section FML
Epic Win
08-22-2009, 02:31 PM
#2
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Golden State
Posts: 5,809
I have a promocode for this game lol, I still didnt use it

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

08-22-2009, 02:32 PM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 4,461
It's not an emulator.

There's already a thread on it, search for it. I can't post it right now, at work
08-22-2009, 02:34 PM
#4
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Golden State
Posts: 5,809
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=21931

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
08-22-2009, 02:39 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Texas...(not really)
Posts: 117
Send a message via AIM to Gizmoe
Quote:
srry bout that....well thx for thread link

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideToPlay Phil View Post
Today I got kicked out of Barnes and Nobel for taking all of the Bibles and putting them in the fiction section FML
Epic Win
08-22-2009, 02:55 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 5,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
I have a promocode for this game lol, I still didnt use it
You should use it...you may be surprised how cool it is. It's obviously going to be just a limited novelty now that it's been pulled...none of the promised updates, but it's interesting just to check it out.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-22-2009, 03:19 PM
#7
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Golden State
Posts: 5,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
You should use it...you may be surprised how cool it is. It's obviously going to be just a limited novelty now that it's been pulled...none of the promised updates, but it's interesting just to check it out.
Haha just used it.
Didnt think it would've worked

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
08-22-2009, 03:25 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 5,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
Haha just used it.
Didnt think it would've worked
Whaddya think?

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-22-2009, 04:49 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
I have a promocode for this game lol, I still didnt use it
Remember to use it within 30 days of getting it lol. I've had two promo codes expire on me in the past.