★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ttursas Ltd
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: NOTE! Enhanced iDrop Dead: Flower Edition is also out with 27 levels and 14 characters and other hidden bonuses! Apple banned updates to this version, but Flower Edition is still getting them.

Lend your helping hand to a bunch of cartoon bears and their friends who only want to fly sky high and explode in this physics puzzle game! This is the craziest ragdoll flinging game you'll ever play! Throw around the characters and all the loose items, and cause as much havoc as possible! Sometimes big disasters begin with a single push...

iDrop Dead takes ragdoll blasting to another level! We've got big and small bombs, ski jumping in the summer, and flying heads! Unlock new worlds, characters, game modes and other features. Contains hidden secrets as well! True sequel to a popular (almost 6 million players world wide!) flash game called Drop Dead.

The game takes advantage of iPod Touch's and iPhone 3GS's fast CPU, and some levels utilize motion sensors.

* Realistic but cartoony physics
* You can break the ragdolls!
* 18 levels with multiple goals
* 5 worlds
* 9 characters
* 4 game modes

Update v1.2.0 was rejected by Apple, because the creatures were too human like, so to fix this we will remove all blood, ouch hit noises and skeletons from the game, and submit the result as a new game called "iDrop Dead: Flower Edition" as soon as possible. With lots of new levels and characters and features...

SIMILAR GAMES (so if you like these you might love iDrop Dead):

Ouch!, Ragdoll Blaster, Max Injury

REVIEWS:

www.appsmile.com: "Overall, iDrop Dead introduces a lot of creativity into this genre." 5/5!

www.dailyappshow.com: "This game is a blast!"

www.touchgen.net: "It is truly a great game, and I recommend it fully to anyone who wishes to have some plain old fun." 4/5!

www.theiphoneappreview.com: "There is too much violence and dismemberment for me."

zlibd's comments:

heres some videos of gameplay
YouTube: video
08-22-2009, 03:45 PM
i get the msg that its not available in US store

08-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmsmth View Post
yeah i noticed its not on appshopper yet but i was looking at the devs upcoming games thread and it worked so it may take some time
08-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmsmth View Post
it opens for me, but when i change the picture it says the store is busy. and couldn't complete my request.

yslandia- bruce lee. plus+/openfeint-sundance kid. gamecenter-hitmonleeurface
currently playing: yslandia, mega worm,bit trip beat,meow meow happy fight, zombie highway,monster dash,eboy fixpix,land air sea warfare.
08-22-2009, 03:49 PM
guys it out in the us just not in the appshopper cause its always late

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-22-2009, 03:50 PM
oh well since it is out in us too thats good
08-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Just got to love that icon:

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
08-22-2009, 03:54 PM
I know I'm setting myself up here but, am I the only one who has no interest whatsoever in these ragdoll type games? I bought "Ouch" and deleted it in 2 days.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I know I'm setting myself up here but, am I the only one who has no interest whatsoever in these ragdoll type games? I bought "Ouch" and deleted it in 2 days.
I deleted Ouch within 2 hours, it definitely wasn't my cup of tea. This looks like it could be much better though.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
08-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
+1 im with you sizzle but I would think you like these kinda games

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com