★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join the race!

The crash test dummies are Small & Furious.

When they say they are doing the Crash Tests, they mean it!
Race on the ground to see whats under the chairs and how you can jump over the BBQ Grill to reach the pool!
Remember: you can crash as hard as you want, you are made for that! Timed quest make the game fun and challenging, dont forget to trigger Nitro to get to the checkpoints in time. Follow the challenges or test yourself in the endless mode. Smashing into blockers with full speed and jumpers add the fun factor. Race with 11 uniquely designed cars and try 14 cute characters. Climb steep hills and enjoy the view! Adrenaline junkie crash test dummies never sleep; play with them 24/7.

Features:
- Physics based racing game
- 4 different environments with 3D, colorful and amazing graphics
- Special gameplay elements: Nitro providing a burst of speed, jumpers, boosters
- Challenge system with 80 tracks and the endless mode entertain 24/7
- Free game, giving you adrenaline high
- 18 characters with unique voiceover and animation
- 7 cars, each with unique physics and handling

Small & Furious is an educational game, learn about real-life physics by playing
crash test demonstration, crash test dummies look amazing when they crash!
Ghost mode awakens your competitive inner self with follow the ghost and beat the ghost modes!

Technical specifications:
- recommended above iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch 5G
- native 60 FPS
- optimized for the retina display
05-20-2014, 06:53 AM
A new Game from the Developer that brought us The End. Call me Hyped. Downloading...

05-20-2014, 08:04 AM
This looks REALLY cool!
05-20-2014, 09:14 AM
Game Impressions

05-20-2014, 09:57 AM
great game. fun and all.
05-20-2014, 10:03 AM
This is actually a really fun game. I highly recommend it to anybody that likes these kind of games like Joe Danger, Off-road Legends, ect. There are over 80 different tracks and like 5 different themes and each theme has an endless track. You can upgrade your vehicle, paint it, buy vinyls and buy new drivers. As far as the F2P mechanics, the game has pop up ads in between each level and to be honest, I havnt checked the IAPs. I can't see anybody needing to buy in game currency. You make so much during each track and you get HUGE money playing an endless track. I've been playing about 20 mins or so and havnt seen any type of timers or dual currency. Just good old fashioned gaming fun. Lol, but seriously, it's a really fun game and it's well worth the download. Especially if your into these kind of side scrolling racers. Oh, touch controls too. No tilt.

NOEN
05-20-2014, 04:33 PM
Game Impressions

05-21-2014, 03:04 PM
Thank you guys! We worked so much on this game, (and now we are testing the multiplayer mode too)

Cheers,
G.
05-21-2014, 03:48 PM
Game Impressions

I actually find it surprising that no one mentioned that the game has like a dozen or more additional playable characters, not only looking different, but every one of them has unique animations fit to the theme of the character. The basic dummy is already cute and fine with his animations and voice, but I actually LOL'd at Lil G's animations and all around look That one is hilarious, check him out (in case you were wondering you can buy and check characters at the garage screen by tapping on the yellow button at the bottom left of the screen)

All around, the game is really polished and it feels like the devs sure put a lot of work in it, well worth the download and the 5* to summarize

Last edited by MrWhiteTheMusicalGenius; 05-21-2014 at 03:52 PM.
05-22-2014, 02:47 AM
Thanks guys! Don't forget to get some "perfect starts"! Also, we added a shake gesture for cases when you get stuck and want a quick help.

As goro mentioned before, multiplayer is coming, be prepared!