• Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 30.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.16
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Special Offer!
Start playing now and get a SUPER STAR for your team!

*Offer is available only for new players.

How to play

1. Gather Player Badges!

Photographs of players from European leagues are featured as Player Badges with an amazing initial line-up of over 1,500 players!
Prize Draw helps you collect those badges in the game. You need to use Friend Points (free) or Energy Balls (available for purchase) to play this feature.
Get a hold of your favorite players and create your very own original team!

2. Take on the pitch!

Once you have Player Badges, set the formation with them, and 3D characters race across the field in heated matches.
Player Badges that have Special Skills unleash super plays!
The higher the level of Excitement is when you win a match, the more rewards you can earn!
For a start, try to collect Experience Points.
Try Friendly Matches to receive Friend Points. You can use those points for playing Prize Draw.

3. Build up your team!

Train players to reach the full potential of your team!
You can increase certain abilities with special badges that are obtained by participating in various matches such as: Challenge Matches, Skill Matches, and Special Matches.

Notes:
PES COLLECTION is a free-to-play app. No purchases are required. The purchase of in-game Energy Balls can speed up game-play but ALL players can play the entire game for free. Energy Ball purchases can help fill out a formation which can be advantageous to various matches. In-app purchases can be disabled by "limiting in-app purchases" on players' devices.

This is an online game only. Users must be connected to the internet (3G or Wi-Fi) to play.

--------------------
Official Licensed Product of UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. All names, logos and trophies of UEFA are the property, registered trademarks and/or logos of UEFA and are used herein with the permission of UEFA. No reproduction is allowed without the prior written approval of UEFA. All club names, club logos and individual playersnames are the property of the respective club or person. UEFA shall bear no responsibility for the use of these names and/or logos.
adidas, the 3-Bars logo, the 3-Stripe trade mark, adipure, Predator, Climacool, Nitrocharge and adizero are registered trade marks of the adidas Group, used with permission. F50 and 11pro are trade marks of the adidas Group, used with permission
The use of images and names of the football players in this game is under license from FIFPro Commercial Enterprises BV. FIFPro is a registered trademark of FIFPro Commercial Enterprises BV.
© 2015, DFB
Licensed by OLIVEDESPORTOS (Official Agent of the FPF)
Producto Oficial Licenciado RFEF
Liga BBVA 14/15
Product under Official Licence from the LFP
www.lfp.es
Images and names of Liga BBVA football players under LFP license.
© 2002 Ligue de Football Professionnel ®
Officially Licensed by Eredivisie C.V. and Stichting CAO voor Contractspelers
Official Licensed Product of A.C. Milan
Official product manufactured and distributed by KDE under licence granted by Soccer s.a.s. di Brand Management S.r.l.
All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under license.

©2014 Konami Digital Entertainment
--------------------

Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Recommended devices
- iPhone4S or later, iPod touch (5th generation or later), iPad 2 or later

Note:
We cannot offer support or compensation related to use on non-recommended devices.
05-20-2014, 09:45 AM
Soccer game! Gonna try

05-20-2014, 10:04 AM
Wow that's bad in compare of fifa 14 on ipad
05-20-2014, 10:51 AM
It`s actually pretty decent for a Free(mium) Game. Played so far 40. Minutes and kinda liked it since it`s easy enough to just jump in. At the same time it does still have enough Content to kinda make me just play one more Match and keep upgrading my Team to see how far I can go with it without loosing a Match and take a break from PES Manager till I pick it again up

Jamesrooney27 might be right that it doesn`t look as good as the Manager Mod in FIFA 2014 but I am sure that PES Fans actually will prefer this over FIFA without looking back also FIFA 2014 does really have a much bigger Manager Mode then PES Manager currently does offer.

As far as which Manager Mobile Title would be the best I would rate it currently the following way:

Football Manager Handheld™ 2014 -> FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS
(Manager Mode) -> PES MANAGER
05-20-2014, 12:27 PM
i installed the game, then i've waited to download some more data after opening the app and now is stucked at connecting...
is this online only? and whats the final file size?
i've downloaded +200mb trwo my 3G data plan... i hope works offline too

edit: now i see is online only ... damn!

Last edited by asd1234; 05-20-2014 at 12:30 PM.
05-20-2014, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asd1234 View Post
i installed the game, then i've waited to download some more data after opening the app and now is stucked at connecting...
is this online only? and whats the final file size?
i've downloaded +200mb trwo my 3G data plan... i hope works offline too
It seem to be Online Only since the Game does connect now and then to the Server to update some Files while you play through it.

About your second question:

05-20-2014, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
It seem to be Online Only since the Game does connect now and then to the Server to update some Files while you play through it.

About your second question:

thanks for info.
i already deleted, after eating +200mb from my data plan... i saw PES manager (i have some old +new pes games on my console and i really enjoy them) ... and 18mb the download size from the store... my folt cos i didn't read all the description.
05-20-2014, 01:18 PM
Great. will check
05-20-2014, 01:52 PM
I love manager games where you see match highlights.
I been a footy manager fan since early days on c64 with football manager and football manager 2.
Not many have match highlights though.. They either dots on a pitch or text.
One of my faves was the gameloft footy manager games which no longer about.
My other is pocket league story.
Hope this is good.
At moment I'm playing the new nintendo pocket soccer.