App description: "Globosome: Path of the Swarm is a delightful game of exploration, which tells its simple, wordless tale with skill and affection"
Appspy.com

"Globosome: Path of the Swarm is a fun game all about exploration and finding your comrades."
148Apps

"Globosome: Path of the Swarm teaches you the value of having friends."
Pocketgamer.co.uk

"Visually stunning exploration game."
Indiegamemag.com

***PLEASE NOTE: Globosome is only compatible for and above iPhone 4s, iPad 2 and iPod Touch (5th generation). The game is not compatible with the iPhone 4, iPad 1 and the iPod (4th generation).***

Globosome is an exploratory action adventure in which you are a little spherical being that has lost its swarm.
By feeding on your natural environment, you can replicate into your own swarm. The swarm enables you to accomplish things that would be impossible alone.

* Explore a living, breathing world: Roll through lush jungles, crash into the darkest of ravines and survive a dangerous flora
* Learn new skills over the course of your journey: you learn to jump higher, push objects and replicate faster to reach new places and learn more about the mysterious world of Globosome
* Help your lost Globo: Retrieve your swarm and find your origins

Globosome: Path of the Swarm is based on Sascha Gedderts animated short and the award-winning 2012 original.

* Choose your own controls: Gyro, Touch or Controller
* No advertisement or InApp-Purchase
* Unlock achievements in Game Center and compete in one overall highscore
* Universal app (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)
* Additional levels and content will follow in updates

Globosome supports game controller for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Controller support requires iOS 7 or higher and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad4, iPad Air or later as well as iPod touch (5th generation).

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 53.8 MB.

Price in NZ is $3.79 which should translate to USD $2.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

***PLEASE NOTE: Globosome is only compatible for and above iPhone 4s, iPad 2 and iPod Touch (5th generation). The game is not compatible with the iPhone 4, iPad 1 and the iPod (4th generation).***

Globosome is an exploratory action adventure in which you are a little spherical being that has lost its swarm.
By feeding on your natural environment, you can replicate into your own swarm. The swarm enables you to accomplish things that would be impossible alone.

* Explore a living, breathing world: Roll through lush jungles, crash into the darkest of ravines and survive a dangerous flora
* Learn new skills over the course of your journey: you learn to jump higher, push objects and replicate faster to reach new places and learn more about the mysterious world of Globosome
* Help your lost Globo: Retrieve your swarm and find your origins

Globosome: Path of the Swarm is based on Sascha Gedderts animated short and the award-winning 2012 original.

* Choose your own controls: Gyro, Touch or Controller
* No advertisement or InApp-Purchase
* Unlock achievements in Game Center and compete in one overall highscore
* Universal app (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch)
* Additional levels and content will follow in updates

- - -

Globosome supports game controller for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Controller support requires iOS 7 or higher and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad 4, iPad Air as well as iPod touch (5th generation).
iPhone Screenshots

05-21-2014, 05:17 AM
Wow this looks impressive. Glad they've added a choice of control systems.

Its like a crazy version of Marble Madness ! Watched the trailer and it looks great, roll on 12am
05-21-2014, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Wow this looks impressive. Glad they've added a choice of control systems.

Its like a crazy version of Marble Madness ! Watched the trailer and it looks great, roll on 12am
Yeah, I must agree. I'll be buying this as soon as it hits the US store.
05-21-2014, 06:19 AM
Just seen the download size (53 meg ?!). Obviously the installed size will be bigger but i was expecting 300 meg or something
05-21-2014, 06:59 AM
graphics looks great! my second purchase of today.

beautifully crafted games. attention to details are amazing. simply gorgeous!

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 05-21-2014 at 12:41 PM.
05-21-2014, 07:06 AM
Game Impressions

Very very beautiful game! just played 20 mins..loving it

Last edited by Chaos_u; 05-21-2014 at 08:47 AM.
05-21-2014, 07:15 AM
Globosome supports game controller for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Controller support requires iOS 7 or higher and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad 4, iPad Air as well as iPod touch (5th

what game controller?any screen and how much it cost?

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
05-21-2014, 07:38 AM
Woah this looks extremely pretty!
05-21-2014, 07:44 AM
Oh man another beautiful looking game. Makes it hard for me to make a decision with my 1-purchase-per-week rule. I actually still have stuff i want to buy from previous weeks. O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword