★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Game of the Year and Best Game on the Go Finalist 2014 Canadian Videogame Awards

Pixel Garden: a harmony of shape, color, and sound.
Simple. Challenging. Engrossing.

"An unusual, beautiful, and surprisingly sedate puzzler that's as fresh as an English garden" - Pocket Gamer

A relaxing puzzler unlike anything youve played before. - AppAdvice

Hard to put down and a lot of fun to play. ... A fun, addictive, score based game on the go IndieGameReviewer

iPhone 4S, iPad 2, or newer recommended.

Match flowers by shape or color to create vibrant gardens, clear lines, and earn points in this new puzzle game. The longer you survive, the more difficult it becomes.

Featuring:
- Beautiful retro-arcade style with bright particle graphics
- Harmonized color and sound
- Immersive, zen-like gameplay
- Game Center integration
05-21-2014, 05:44 AM
I really hope the dev name is a reference to Doug and Killer Tofu. Either way, I definitely enjoyed this. Shame it's not Universal though, would look amazing on the iPad.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

05-21-2014, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I really hope the dev name is a reference to Doug and Killer Tofu. Either way, I definitely enjoyed this. Shame it's not Universal though, would look amazing on the iPad.
Is it a Match-3 Game or something completely different? Sorry that I am asking but those pictures doesn`t help at all
05-21-2014, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Is it a Match-3 Game or something completely different? Sorry that I am asking but those pictures doesn`t help at all
It's a Match-3 but it reminds me of "Pix n" games where it's 50% gameplay and 50% audio/visual experience.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
05-21-2014, 06:16 AM
Game Impressions

It's another match-3 but it's Pixel match 3, interesting.

Edit: I had no idea what I was doing, I am kinda colorblind. lol

Last edited by Chaos_u; 05-21-2014 at 12:21 PM.
05-21-2014, 07:08 AM
Maybe this will help to understand what it is all about.

Or maybe not ...

Bewi

Last edited by Bewi; 05-21-2014 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Not better after watching the trailer ...
05-21-2014, 08:28 AM
Maybe not is right. It's free, so I'll just try it tonight.

GC: Jerutix -- Love and Peace to all!
05-21-2014, 09:15 AM
I know it's a completely different sort of puzzle, but the beats and 'music-creation' reminds me of Lumines, and that's possibly my favourite puzzler of all time. Will be picking this up immediately--shame it isn't on the iPad though, it'd look fantastic.

Edit: Also, I agree, I hope the dev name is a reference to Doug and The Beets.
05-21-2014, 10:28 AM
No clue what is going on, but I'm intrigued enough to dip in.

But, how does this work? A free demo with an IAP to upgrade to full or entirely free Ad driven?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
universal, so far no iap. we got bomb by watching ads only... but, the game just not my cup of tea... it's too slow imo

Game Center ID: copaeci