App description: Flappy 3D

Flappy is BACK! Now more FUN and visually STUNNING than ever before. Experience the Thrill and Excitement while you bravely navigate YOUR character through deadly pipes and other obstacles But beware - even the slightest mistake and GAME OVER - back to restart! "Tap your way to the top" of the leaderboards and become a Flappy KING! Enjoy the Suspense, FUN and Rewards as you fly through the breathtaking and graphically amazing Flappy Worlds. Play and compete against countless others - just like YOU - Worldwide! Download FREE and PLAY NOW!

+ SCORING & LEADERBOARD +

Each pipe you successfully navigate gets you one point. See if you have what it takes - Fly as long as you can to get YOUR name and score on the Honorable Global Leaderboard of Flappy KINGS! Check out where YOU stand among the current world leaders here: http://www.ensomniac.com/flappy-bird-3d-leaderboard

+ PREMIUM UPGRADE +

Upgrade to the premium version to unlock the Mysterious Blue Bird and his Secret Powers!

POLYGAMe's comments:
Okay, yeah, I know, it's another Flappy a Bird clone but this one is GORGEOUS!

EDIT: Sorry, I should point out that this is NOT my game, could be confusing as I usually post as a developer. LOL. I found out about it on Twitter this morning. I even paid for the IAP to unlock the blue bird, I loved it so much

05-21-2014, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLYGAMe View Post
Okay, yeah, I know, it's another Flappy a Bird clone but this one is GORGEOUS!

Alright! A polygame game! Will give it a whirl for sure!

05-21-2014, 06:53 PM
What in the...those screenshots look spectacular

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Science Fiction Quiz -- Proud owner: iPhone 6+ 128GB
05-21-2014, 07:05 PM
The head on approach is a nice twist. Will pick this up tonight. Good luck!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-21-2014, 07:07 PM
Woah! What the hell... This does look good.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-21-2014, 07:31 PM
Check out how Flappy 3D was made

Lots of love:
05-21-2014, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Alright! A polygame game! Will give it a whirl for sure!
NO NO NO!!!! It's not mine! I found out about it on Twitter today. I WISH it was mine!!!!
05-21-2014, 10:17 PM
Holy poo! Awesome job Ryan!

Edit: WOAH. I thought the Glint time lapse was awesome, but this is like ten times as crazy.

And everyone who sees this, go pick up Glint- HD! On of the freshest feeling puzzle games on the AppStore.

Edit edit: My highscore is 17 so far

Last edited by JCho133; 05-21-2014 at 10:30 PM.
05-21-2014, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcho133 View Post
holy poo! Awesome job ryan!

Edit: Woah. I thought the glint time lapse was awesome, but this is like ten times as crazy.

And everyone who sees this, go pick up glint- hd! On of the freshest feeling puzzle games on the appstore.

Edit edit: My highscore is 17 so far
05-21-2014, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLYGAMe View Post
NO NO NO!!!! It's not mine! I found out about it on Twitter today. I WISH it was mine!!!!
A developer that posts a game from a different dev. Class!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80