App description: *THE AMAZING ONE TOUCH SHOOTER, TRY OUT YOUR GUN FINGER!*

**GREAT WORK AGENTS - over 500 million zombies taken down so far.**

Experience the most awesome shooting adventure on iPhone and iPad!

SHOOTER GAMEPLAY REDESIGNED FOR TOUCH
Easy to pick up, challenging to master, its up to you and your fast finger skills to mow down hordes of undead hillbillies using the GUNFINGER aim system.

MULTIPLAYER TOURNAMENTS
Work with agents from all over the world in new Global Challenge mode to beat down zombies, with high scoring finger-slingers receiving special weapon mods to build new abilities for their weapons!

A NEW DAILY CHALLENGE, FREE EVERY DAY
Theres always something new with Daily Challenge, enjoy playing a new mission every day and compete against your friends and players around the world to get special rewards!

POWERFUL UPGRADABLE WEAPONS
Customize an arsenal of unique weapons, including shotguns and sniper rifles, to take down undead monsters, rescue civilians and complete increasingly challenging skill missions.

STUNNING HIGH-END GRAPHICS
Featuring some of the most awesome 3D graphics youll see on a phone or tablet, GUNFINGER supports cutting edge effects like real-time reflections, shadows and normal maps.

INSANE GADGETS
Use your bag of special gadgets to ensure the undead stay dead, including head-popper ammo to make their heads swell and explode!

CRAZY COMBOS
Chain together combos to boost your score by performing trick shots and special kills.

OVER 100 MISSIONS OF SHOOTING MAYHEM
Join the NE1 secret agency and embark on your adventure to defeat Doc Monday in more than 100 missions set across locations including spooky farmsteads, desert canyons and underground mines. Fight zombies, monsters and even rubber ducks.

GUNFINGER is completely free to play, but some in game items are offered as an optional purchase. You can turn-off payment features by disabling in-app purchases in your devices settings.

Boardumb's comments:
Quote:
Free, Universal, Size: 196 MB

Description
*THIS AMAZING SHOOTER IS NOW FREE, TRY OUT YOUR GUN FINGER!*

Get GUNFINGER now FREE and experience the most awesome shooting adventure on phone and tablet!

SHOOTER GAMEPLAY REDESIGNED FOR TOUCH
Easy to pick up, challenging to master, its up to you and your fast finger skills to mow down hordes of undead hillbillies using the GUNFINGER aim system.

A NEW CHALLENGE FREE EVERY DAY
Theres always something new with Daily Challenge, enjoy playing a new mission every day!

POWERFUL UPGRADABLE WEAPONS
Customise an arsenal of unique weapons, including shotguns and sniper rifles, to take down undead monsters, rescue civilians and complete increasingly challenging skill missions.

STUNNING HIGH-END GRAPHICS
Featuring some of the most awesome 3D graphics youll see on a phone or tablet, GUNFINGER supports cutting edge effects like real-time reflections, shadows and normal maps.

INSANE GADGETS
Use your bag of special gadgets to ensure the undead stay dead, including head-popper ammo to make their heads swell and explode!

CRAZY COMBOS
Chain together combos to boost your score by performing trick shots and special kills.

OVER 70 MISSIONS OF SHOOTING MAYHEM
Join the NE1 secret agency and embark on your adventure to defeat Doc Monday in more than 70 missions set across locations including spooky farmsteads, desert canyons and underground mines. Fight zombies, monsters and even rubber ducks.

AND COMING SOON

COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER ACTION
Get practising now for Multiplayer, available this summer!

THE STORY CONTINUES
Your adventures with the NE1 Agency are set to continue with new story missions in totally new locations.

ALL NEW WEAPONS AND GADGETS
Up your arsenal with even more powerful weapons and all new NE1 gadgets.

FACE NEW ENEMIES
The Zs are evolving, look out for enemies with new offensive and defensive abilities in updates coming soon.

GUNFINGER is completely free to play, but some in game items are offered as an optional purchase. You can turn-off payment features by disabling in-app purchases in your devices settings.

05-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Game Impressions

I was going to post this one. Thanks

Last edited by Chaos_u; 05-22-2014 at 01:09 AM.

05-21-2014, 10:38 PM
Ever since the first NY Zombies, I was craving a great, simple "tap to shoot" game that didn't need a joystick and a button. This might be it! The free price worries me a bit, but we'll see...
05-21-2014, 11:16 PM
I like a this.
05-22-2014, 03:23 AM

really fun game until energy paywall stopped me
no seriously this is one of the great on rails shooter games. just check it out!

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 05-28-2014 at 02:03 PM.
05-22-2014, 04:17 AM
the graphics is good, but the speed of the game is very slow... boring... sorry

and no destructable environment...?
05-22-2014, 04:57 AM
Now free? It was released as free.
05-22-2014, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_u View Post
I was going to post this one. Thanks

YouTube: video
Your audio is way off, like 2 to 3 seconds ahead of the video. It was the same on yr video of flick homr run zombie something. Rather jarring, might want to look into your capture device or something.

Cheers for making the effort to post something at least.
05-23-2014, 09:26 AM
I'm surprised this hasn't garnered a bigger buzz. Is it the paywall stopping people?

I actually dig the combo system, and as you start to get further into the game, you open up power ups and new and tougher zombies. Plus the story is somewhat intriguing. I've been playing for 3 days and really enjoying it.

I feel like if they tweaked their business model to make it just a bit less harsh, they could have a really nice game on their hands. Everyone should at least (no pun intended) give it a shot.

Oh... and they need a new icon.

-3Dave
Artist/Animator/Aardvark
3Dave.com
Twitter Page
05-23-2014, 10:05 AM
Very good game.... But misssions are to short. I want to enjoy more of this game.