★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: From the makers of Gun Fu: Stickman Edition comes the next unmissable action game - GunStorm!

GunStorm delivers an instantly challenging experience with no fluff; open the game and have your reaction skills put to the test! There's no room for error with one missed shot causing a quick demise, and a never-ending swarm of enemies bearing down on you keeps the pressure high.

FEATURES
-Classic "Gun Fu" gameplay with an amplified intensity
-Pick up and play: no boring long tutorials or hand-holding
-Stylized violence with unique graphical and audio presentation
-Share your scores on social media and call out your friends to beat you!

Countless millions have downloaded our Gun Fu games. Now it's time to experience the next level of difficulty in the series - get GunStorm for FREE today!

Rowan Edmondson's comments:
Check it out -

What you see is what you get - the fastest body count generator on the Appstore. The game is 100% free. There's no freemium pay walls, no $100 "best value!" coin packs.

Game Center support is included through leaderboards, with a strong focus on competing against the world for high scores.

It's out today. You can grab it HERE
05-22-2014, 01:04 AM
I'm a very big fan of the original Gun Fu. This is a good version of it, but I'm curious as to what happened to the original.
05-22-2014, 01:20 AM
Gun fu was kinda funny, since it really was Gun Kata from Equilibrium.
I guess its a new name and optimized for newer devices?
05-22-2014, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
I'm a very big fan of the original Gun Fu. This is a good version of it, but I'm curious as to what happened to the original.
Hey thanks, man! Even after a few years of doing this it's still pretty crazy to hear that someone's a fan of something we've done.

So, yesterday we pulled the original Gun Fu off the Appstore, mostly so we wouldn't have two similar products competing for space once GunStorm dropped. We were always pretty proud of that game and we just felt like the time was right to reignite the flame in a new form, particularly since we now have a considerable base thanks to Gun Fu: Stickman Edition (nearly 3 million downloads worldwide, #1 iPhone game in all of Kazakhstan!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
Gun fu was kinda funny, since it really was Gun Kata from Equilibrium.
I guess its a new name and optimized for newer devices?
Yeah, the inspiration is pretty clear - I'm sure you could guess what scene inspired the game

This is basically a faster, shinier, more difficult evolution of Gun Fu.

Last edited by Rowan Edmondson; 05-22-2014 at 08:10 AM.