Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-22-2014, 08:06 AM
mikahslash mikahslash is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lyon, France
Posts: 81
Send a message via Skype™ to mikahslash
Default Kawaii Killer : Hug me to death


Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up


OUT TONIGHT!!!
TA Thread



Kawaii Killer
Kawaii Killer is an epic & fun cartoon-gore game for iOS by french independent studio Tabemasu Games. The goal is simple: you are Davy, a young trapper walking in the woods. You’ll meet a whole bunch of cute animals that you’ll have to kill restlessly.

But beware! Each animal is special! If the fox needs only a simple tap to be killed, you’ll have to perform a slice to kill a rabbit, while the frog needs to be torn apart using two fingers! You’ll have to face 14 different animals in Arcade mode, beat the timer in Speedrun mode, win badges and medals in dozens of alternative challenges!

Features
- Intuitive gameplay, fun and accessible
- Game system challenging player’s observation skills, memory, agility and reflexes
- Super cute graphics meeting cartoon gore
- Lots of sceneries following the seasons
- Multiple game modes and harcore challenges for the strong-headed
- Achievements that unlocks content in the game
- Game Center

Release date
This summer

Connect
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Google+

Last edited by mikahslash; 07-02-2014 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: Changed release date
  #2  
Old 05-22-2014, 11:09 AM
bigrand1 bigrand1 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikahslash View Post
YouTube: video

Kawaii Killer
Kawaii Killer is an epic & fun cartoon-gore game for iOS by french independent studio Tabemasu Games. The goal is simple: you are Davy, a young trapper walking in the woods. You’ll meet a whole bunch of cute animals that you’ll have to kill restlessly.

But beware! Each animal is special! If the fox needs only a simple tap to be killed, you’ll have to perform a slice to kill a rabbit, while the frog needs to be torn apart using two fingers! You’ll have to face 14 different animals in Arcade mode, beat the timer in Speedrun mode, win badges and medals in dozens of alternative challenges!

Features
- Intuitive gameplay, fun and accessible
- Game system challenging player’s observation skills, memory, agility and reflexes
- Super cute graphics meeting cartoon gore
- Lots of sceneries following the seasons
- Multiple game modes and harcore challenges for the strong-headed
- Achievements that unlocks content in the game
- Game Center

Release date
Pretty soon

Connect
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Google+

Ha, ha! I like the looks of this! Retro tunes with cutesy cute animals you have to slaughter! Bloody mess! I'm in!! Waiting on this one!
  #3  
Old 05-22-2014, 11:30 AM
noah0706 noah0706 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Kannapolis, NC
Posts: 341
Default

This is hilarious!
  #4  
Old 05-22-2014, 09:31 PM
bigrand1 bigrand1 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah0706 View Post
This is hilarious!
Just can't believe this isn't getting more attention!!
  #5  
Old 05-26-2014, 08:14 AM
Aurélien Defossez Aurélien Defossez is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6
Default

Hi there!

I'm Aurélien, the game designer and developper of this game. I'm glad some of you are interested by Kawaii Killer.

We're just back from a techno-geeky festival in France, and received a ton of love from the players there! We hope to have the same effect on you, and people all over the world (because yeah, we'd like to control the world)!
  #6  
Old 05-27-2014, 09:08 AM
mikahslash mikahslash is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lyon, France
Posts: 81
Send a message via Skype™ to mikahslash
Default Meet your victims : Fox and Rabbits



Our young trapper Davy will have a lot to do with those two! Those are the first animals encountered in Kawaii Killer, ready to jump out of their holes to meet their fate.

To hunt the fox, only one method, quick but efficient: tap on it with a hammer! Don’t rush to your toolbox right away, a simple quick tap on the screen will suffice to put the poor fox out of its misery. But don’t think it’ll be easy, because while time passes, the fox pack grows and more and more foxes will appear! And you’ll lose a heart for each fox escaping your hits.





For the rabbit, be ready to unsheathe your katana! Simply swipe your finger on it and watch it be sliced à la Kill Bill. But be careful, if you try to tap the rabbit like it’s a fox, you’ll lose another precious heart!

See you next week for two new cute animals!


Last edited by mikahslash; 06-02-2014 at 07:32 AM..
  #7  
Old 05-27-2014, 12:00 PM
bigrand1 bigrand1 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikahslash View Post


Our young trapper Davy will have a lot to do with those two! Those are the first animals encountered in Kawaii Killer, ready to jump out of their holes to meet their fate.

To hunt the fox, only one method, quick but efficient: tap on it with a hammer! Don’t rush to your toolbox right away, a simple quick tap on the screen will suffice to put the poor fox out of its misery. But don’t think it’ll be easy, because while time passes, the fox pack grows and more and more foxes will appear! And you’ll lose a heart for each fox escaping your hits.



For the rabbit, be ready to unsheathe your katana! Simply swipe your finger on it and watch it be sliced à la Kill Bill. But be careful, if you try to tap the rabbit like it’s a fox, you’ll lose another precious heart!

See you next week for two new cute animals!

So, no other more specific info on the release date here?
  #8  
Old 05-27-2014, 02:25 PM
alphapie alphapie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Default

Cute stuff!
  #9  
Old 05-27-2014, 04:28 PM
mikahslash mikahslash is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lyon, France
Posts: 81
Send a message via Skype™ to mikahslash
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
So, no other more specific info on the release date here?
Thanks for your interest but we don't have the exact release date yet.
Be sure I'll share more info when I'll have them.
  #10  
Old 06-02-2014, 07:30 AM
mikahslash mikahslash is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lyon, France
Posts: 81
Send a message via Skype™ to mikahslash
Default Meet your victims: Tortoises and Porcupines



Let’s go further into the woods, and meet the tortoise with its strong shell. You need to be stronger against it. Let’s see… A chainsaw! Keep your finger on it and you’ll be able to see sparks coming out of its shell, followed by a beautiful explosion of blood. But keep your eyes on the other animals, because they’ll keep coming, even while you break tortoises’ shells. You have more than one finger, so use it!





And here comes the trickiest animal of all: the porcupine. Don’t even try to kill it, each attempt will make you lose a heart. Just let this spiny problem go away, and unleash your anger on the other animals. But know this, this porcupine likes to dress up as other animals! Beware of fox and rabbit ears coming out of bushes, it may be a porcupine!



See you next week to see which animal is the first boss of Kawaii Killer!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent