★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: More than 50% off Limited Time Sale!!!

The Raposa were once a prosperous race of beings, but that was before the Book of Life was stolen and a shadow-like evil covered the village with darkness. Now it is up to you to help save the dying world! You must restore it to its former greatness by creating a hero who through his imagination can draw the stolen world of the Raposa back to life. Create everything used in the game by simply drawing what is needed. This includes everything from items, weapons and the game hero himself or herself.

Create Without Limits - Versatile drawing tool features allow you to create things from scratch or use existing templates to bring a multitude of unique items though out the game.

Let Your Imagination Run Wild - Ability to draw and create your own unique hero!

Action Drawing - Draw objects directly into the gameplay to help you advance through the levels.

Extensive Adventure Gameplay - Explore 4 unique worlds (Ice, Forest, Tropical and City) each with their own boss to defeat, set of levels, and visual flavor and restore them to their former glory!

Full Controller Support - Play with your Logitech or MOGA controller on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s or your iPod Touch 5.
05-22-2014, 10:15 AM
WOAH! One of my favorite games on the DS is on the iOS! Demmet I already bought my 1-app-per-week in XMen. This'll surely be my purchase next week!

Grrrrrrr.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

05-22-2014, 10:17 AM
I wonder if it's the complete game. I have this for my DS and although I didn't like it that much, it was still ok. The drawing part was really bland though.
05-22-2014, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
WOAH! One of my favorite games on the DS is on the iOS! Demmet I already bought my 1-app-per-week in XMen. This'll surely be my purchase next week!

Grrrrrrr.
I'm so glad someone else loved Drawn to Life! I think I spent more time designing the sprites and environmental objects than I did playing the game

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
05-22-2014, 10:36 AM
I would have much rather had Lock's Quest than this.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
05-22-2014, 10:44 AM
Game Impressions

The tiny D-pad control got me into trouble

ah....great game! will see how it runs on iOS

Last edited by Chaos_u; 05-23-2014 at 02:45 AM.
05-22-2014, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
I would have much rather had Lock's Quest than this.
I hate to go off topic but it's great to hear some real classics get mentioned! Would love to see some of the more cult hits like Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime, Aliens Infestation, Chibi Robo Park Patrol, Daigasso, Suikoden Tierkreis and Henry Hatsworth make the jump. I could see a few of those working really well!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
05-22-2014, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I hate to go off topic but it's great to hear some real classics get mentioned! Would love to see some of the more cult hits like Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime, Aliens Infestation, Chibi Robo Park Patrol, Daigasso, Suikoden Tierkreis and Henry Hatsworth make the jump. I could see a few of those working really well!
I wouldnt mind seeing Zack and Wiki

ON TOPIC: I think this game is a good fit for iOS. Wasnt awesome, but enjoyed it well enough on DS

Error 404. Signature can not be displayed.
05-22-2014, 11:21 AM
I think that drawing the character is fascinating!
I'm putting it on my watch list for when I have more room on my ipad. Lots of great stuff coming out lately! Jeeez....
I would love to see the characters that TA members have drawn.
Hey pete... Let me see it!!!
05-22-2014, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post

Grrrrrrr.
Is it better than Battleheart Legacy will be? haha