• Publisher: Microids
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 425.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Discover whats hiding behind the Apophis" organization!

Cop by day, formidable thief by night: Sophia, aka Black Viper, is a young woman leading a double life.

Sophia is sent to investigate a suspicious death in a manor belonging to the powerful Octurni family. But the investigator is convinced that this is more than just a robbery gone wrong. Her thief alter ego therefore takes over at night in order to delve deeper into the affair

Discover the secret behind this strange murder by searching the many detailed and varied backgrounds: visit the Octurni manor and its secret hideout, and escape from a high-security laboratory

Your double agent role will help you get to the truth: youll carry out the investigation as a cop, by collecting clues about the victim's death and questioning the suspects, and you'll finally unveil the mystery surrounding this murder thanks to your talents as a thief.

Search over 35 unique locations to find the elements that will help you make progress in your investigation and the game. Solving the many available mini-games will also open up new paths of inquiry. Your determination will help you complete the numerous hidden object scenes.

One heroine, two identities!
A thrilling universe where sensuality and justice go hand in hand.
Stunning, highly detailed graphics.
29 hidden object scenes and 26 mini-games to test your patience and reasoning.
Three levels of difficulty.
Captivating and engaging music.
Shed some light on your past!

You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?

Send an email to community@anuman.fr
or
join our Facebook fanpage!

You have a technical issue?
Contact support@anuman.fr
05-22-2014, 11:55 AM
No IAP, looks too good to be true, but it's a Microids adventure, and they can be very hit or miss. TOFTT, anyone?
05-22-2014, 12:47 PM
Finding hidden objects game.
05-23-2014, 06:39 PM
I picked it up and have played through the first few scenes. This is a gloriously cheesy mass market romance/empowerment novel in hog form. It's tremendously enjoyable for those willing to wade through the mozzarella.

The main character has Elektra's origin (kinda), the Cavalry's look during the day and a Black Widow/Catwoman fashion sense at night.

HO scenes are primitive but charming, put together through photo manip collage. This could have been a disaster, but works well here. So far I've seen lists and silhouettes, and I'm not very far in.

The scenes are refreshingly in service of the story. You're a smart, perceptive crime fighter doing your best to solve a mystery.

Edit: Sadly, navigation in this game is a confusing mess. I WANT to play it through to the end, but I'll have to wait until either a walkthrough is posted or a jump map is patched in. Switched to Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast Collector's Edition for now. That's ALSO a romance novel in game form, but the difference is that it comes with an integrated map and strategy guide.

This IS a flowers-on-the-cover romance novel turned hog. An early search has you scouring a bedroom for panties, rope, handcuffs and scratches. A rakish, smug and rugged wealthy male suspect suggests inappropriate search and interrogation techniques. It's glorious if you go into it with the right mindset.

Some objects can be hard to find, but you can zoom in to the scene to a ridiculous degree. Dreaded sparkles look like will-I'-the-wisps but aren't all that helpful,oddly. More useful is the adorable hint button. Tap once to see how many bullets are left in your gun. Tap a second time to fire a bullet at the next spot you should be looking at, complete with cracked glass decal.

First impressions suggest it was a worthwhile purchase for $5. NOT for kids.

Last edited by Silvers; 05-23-2014 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Played for a bit longer