Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-23-2014, 05:24 AM

Default [GAME] Draw Em! - your feedback [Free, Universal]

Hello,
Let me introduce my game "Draw Em!".
I'm very interested in any feedback and suggestions for further improvement of my game!

Gameplay is pretty simple: just maneuver on the infinite canvas and avoid clashes with other points that follow you.
If you change your direction dramatically, it makes collisions of the followers.
Colliding points become colored drops that splash on the screen.
You can create amazing pictures of colored lines and sprays playing this exciting
game.
And don't forget to share you images on Facebook and Twitter.

Last edited by Red1; 05-24-2014 at 05:41 AM..
Old 05-24-2014, 03:16 AM

Look pretty unique, will give this one a try.

Edit: So you play as a line and you can move by either touch anywhere on the screen or use tilt control, your objective is to force the lines that follow you to collide to one another. You will earn point for each collision. You advance to the next level by getting the required number of collision. For Example, in the first level it require you to kill 4 enemies, so that's 2 collisions and then you advance to the next level. Advance as high as you can and if you find the game too difficult, there is a level select screen which allow you to go back and play earlier levels. All of this is the arcade mode alone, there is also Extrim mode which contain 50 arcade levels, infinity survival mode and ability to share the pictures that you have create by playing the game that you can unlocked via IAP which I can't seem to get it to work for some reason. Anyway, cool and unique game, definitely worth a try.

4/5

Edit2: Manage to get it to work, it's $1.99 to unlock Extrim mode. And one detail that I left out is that you get x2 if you can collide two of the same color enemies together.

Last edited by hakamhakam; 05-24-2014 at 04:12 AM.. Reason: Review