Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-23-2014, 10:03 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default New Action Game "Tower Crusher"

Hi,

We're ElvenPath

Our game Tower Crusher is available on App Store now!!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tower-crusher/id820819899?mt=8

Video Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6C7kS4lxcU

Features

-Unique style of endless action games you've never seen before.

-Challenge your sense of speed to survive from crazy bullets and destroy devil towers by powerful magic ball and reach bosses

-Enjoy the battle!! Do missions, upgrade awesome unlockable 12 Magic Skills, buy new characters and equip special items

-Stunning Graphic and music: story, themes, characters and exciting background musics!!

-Game center leaderboard Challenge your friends to beat your scores: score, Combo and killed towers!!

Can you beat all of devil towers and their bosses?
How long can you last in this epic battle? Tower Crusher here!!! Waiting you to download and enjoy!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg open2.jpeg (52.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpeg open3.jpeg (47.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpeg open4.jpeg (44.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpeg open6.jpeg (37.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-23-2014, 01:15 PM

Oh wow another Thai developer game, Definitely give it a try.(I'm Thai)

If you don't mind, can you PM me your skype, I'm looking to find content for my youtube channel. An interview with you guys will be very interesting. (It can be in Thai or English)

Here's my youtube channel, It's not very big and I doubt it will give you much traffic, but if you guys are interested pls let me know.

youtube.com/user/hakamhak

Edit: this game is pretty cool, you swipe right, up, down to block of incoming attack from the Tower and you build up this combo meter(similar to fighting games like Street Fighter or Marvel vs Capcom) and there is 3 level to the meter with each one dealing more damage to the tower. And when you destroy one tower you move to the next one endlessly (similar to Endless Boss Fight [iOS]).

The gameplay is definitely fun to play and worth a try, but I think the art could have been done better especially the menu, everything look very cheap and forgettable, the music is also okay. So overall, Good game with fun and unique concept but the biggest shortcoming is the presentation of the game.

3.5/5

Last edited by hakamhakam; 05-24-2014 at 03:15 AM.. Reason: Review
Old 05-28-2014, 02:13 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakamhakam View Post
Oh wow another Thai developer game, Definitely give it a try.(I'm Thai)

If you don't mind, can you PM me your skype, I'm looking to find content for my youtube channel. An interview with you guys will be very interesting. (It can be in Thai or English)

Here's my youtube channel, It's not very big and I doubt it will give you much traffic, but if you guys are interested pls let me know.

youtube.com/user/hakamhak

Edit: this game is pretty cool, you swipe right, up, down to block of incoming attack from the Tower and you build up this combo meter(similar to fighting games like Street Fighter or Marvel vs Capcom) and there is 3 level to the meter with each one dealing more damage to the tower. And when you destroy one tower you move to the next one endlessly (similar to Endless Boss Fight [iOS]).

The gameplay is definitely fun to play and worth a try, but I think the art could have been done better especially the menu, everything look very cheap and forgettable, the music is also okay. So overall, Good game with fun and unique concept but the biggest shortcoming is the presentation of the game.

3.5/5
Hi Sawadee kub

Good to see you guys here!! Thank for your post and good comments. We'd like to keep in contact with you. Just kindly send us email here "elvenpath.co@gmail.com". We're happy to give you an interview. Please contact us to make an appointment and we'll response to you as soon as possible!!!

Thanks,
ElvenPath