★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: CRAZY MADNESS Brains Blast off SALE!!!

This is unbelievable people of earth... get it!
60% OFF - 2010 Year SALE

GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!

NOTE: Price will go back up to around 4 bucks on Monday. Get it while the sale lasts....

wARnInG: iF u R sCARed oF seRiOus ZomBie kiLLing... LEAve.... nOW...

BLAST THOSE ZOMBIES ALL HALLOWEEN LONG!!!!!

MEDIA/PRESS COMMENTS

"An app of special HOT-BUTTON status" - ABC NEWS

"Pushing the boundaries..." - PC World

#2 in "a select few" - NY Daily News

"app took you ... to eliminate them all with a machine gun, bow and arrow or hand grenade." - NBC News

"Here at GADGET LAB were undecided" - WIRED

"Take this ... application from the aptly named iPhone app developer Retarded Arts" - TechCrunch.com

"If I die, tell my wife I said... hello." - Digg.com User (Brododium)

One of the five hottest breaking news stories, gossip, viral videos and more at any given moment in time - 5 Things by Salon.com

"I am sure when teachers ask their students what they did over the summer, they would love hearing that everyone downloaded this game..." - DetentionSlip.org

"So in retrospect, its quite FUNNY what has happened" - iPhoneWorld.ca

The above comments are what the precursor of Zombie City received from the world (go to our website RetardedArts.com to learn more). Anyways, to clear the mess we, at Retarded Arts, have removed the objectionable content from the app and are glade that Apple has Approved Zombie City!

ThIs iS what HumanS sAy about ZomBie ciTy

"THIS GAME IS EPIC! " Kijib (Type: HuMaN)

"Cartoonish and seemingly stupid until you start playing and realize this thing is lots and lots of fun " - MirandL (Type: HuMaN)

"I think it is addicting because I started playing and played well over a hour non-stop. " bullhead149 (Type: HuMaN, called this a kiLLer gAMe)

" the makings of a new genre: "wall defense" :)." araczynski (Type: HuMaN, called this a kiLLer gAMe)

"This is a Tower Defence style game believe it or not, but think 28 weeks later or Resident Evil where you are on the top of a towering wall and need to make sure those zombies don't get over the wall or you'll get hit where it hurts. This is Zombie City, a new style of TD game, and if you don't get it you'll probably never come across such a unique and addictive game as this one." RandomAlec (Type: HuMaN)

"the limited ammo makes you feel that every shot counts making it more than a mere spam shooter." - zlibd (Type: HuMaN)

"Well there is an app for that! ZombieCity! This is a very unique game. " - Bammer (Type: HuMaN)

"I like the way it plays and the music makes the experience a lot more intense" - evilito (Type: HuMaN)

and a HELL lot more...

nOTE : nO zOmBie has evEr reVieweD this app... tHeY aRe scAred... and haTe zOmBiE ciTY.... hA hA ha HA hA.... bUt wE hAve a zoMBie whO wOrKs fOR uS... hE liKes zOmBiE ciTY... hE is Our eDitor... :) :) :) :>>>>>> :. :>> sdadadadajdkadkjk....

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

08-23-2009, 06:41 AM

08-23-2009, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Thats the link for zombie school which was banned from appstore.
I dont see any reason this one could be banned. But then you never know with apple.
08-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Thats the link for zombie school which was banned from appstore.
I dont see any reason this one could be banned. But then you never know with apple.
This is the precursor to Zombie City, that they refer to in the text above.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
08-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Those are some choice quotes.
08-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFishy View Post
Those are some choice quotes.
Thanks!

We are now giving out promo codes, get it here: http://www.retardedarts.com/promocodes
08-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Any videos for this ?
08-23-2009, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDJ View Post
Any videos for this ?
they are the same thing just that they just change the characters

Youtube link | Pop Up

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDJ View Post
Any videos for this ?
We are working on it!
08-23-2009, 04:55 PM
I think that this game probably would win the most "undecided of what to make of it" for this weekend...

I am hoping that those exerpts from the reviews are written by the dev staff, and are not actually quotes from review sites. Pretty funny stuff though.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer