★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: David Gibbs
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: WHY FLAP, WHEN YOU CAN FLOAT?

Meet Iggy. He's just a normal, friendly bubble, floating aimlessly through a harsh world, oblivious to the dangers along the way. Guide our hero through this vertical obstacle course of terror and try to keep him on the correct path, or he might just go POP!

How to play: Hold down your finger/thumb and slide left and right to guide our unsuspecting little friend through a vertical maze of obstacles. Tapping on an area of the screen jumps more quickly to that point, but it's a tricky skill to master. Good luck!

Extra features, achievements and much more coming soon! Until then, keep on floating!
05-24-2014, 03:02 AM
My first iOS game! Reviews/feedback would be fantastic

Actually it's my first game on any platform. I'd really welcome any constructive feedback regarding Iggy Bubble from forum members. It's quite a simple game to play, but difficult to score high, and (so I'm told by friend and followers) quite addictive. Let me know what you think

Last edited by dalogi; 05-24-2014 at 03:30 AM.
05-24-2014, 04:17 AM
Will try this one purely because "WHY FLAP, WHEN YOU CAN FLOAT?"

Edit: Umm, what, you can't died in this game.
Ok, let me back up a little bit, so this game suppose to be floating game where you slide your character left to right to avoid the incoming obstacles, basically vertical Flappy Bird but sliding instead of flapping. However, the game doesn't work, you can't died, currently my score is 156 and I'm still not dead and now I'm 165, now 170, yeah I'm a slow typer. Anyway, broken game that is unplayable, avoid this game at all cost.

Noted to Dev, played this on iPad (3rd generation) iOS 7.0.6

FYI, this game required iOS 7.

Last edited by hakamhakam; 05-24-2014 at 04:25 AM.
05-24-2014, 05:03 AM
Thanks for giving it a try, hakamhakam. With regards to the obstacle issue, it's an Apple Sprite Kit bug that you're experiencing to do with their physics collisions.

You need to update your iOS to the latest software version on your iPhone, as it seems you're on an out-of-date version. This will fix the problem.

05-24-2014, 03:54 PM
The app is now fixed for earlier versions of iOS 7, and an updated version of the game has been submitted to the AppStore. V.1.0.1 should be available in a few days. The bug was an error on my part that wasn't picked up, as I was running the very latest iOS on my phone and simulator. Anyway, all fixed now, so I'll post here when the app update is live. Thanks all for your patience. D