★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

help find the game - open space/planet colonization game, very open, poor tutorial :)

05-24-2014, 01:23 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 80
help me remember game - planet col/sim game, very open, poor tutorial :)

hey, stumbled upon a game and now cant find it
something with colonizing a planet, shitload of mechanics, missing a much needed tutorial and mostly for 'sim/builder/explorer geeks'.

out recently but now i cant find it again....

Last edited by vonknut; 05-24-2014 at 02:12 PM.
05-24-2014, 01:30 PM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonknut View Post
hey, stumbled upon a game and now cant find it
something with colonizing a planet, shitload of mechanics, missing a much needed tutorial and mostly for 'sim/builder/explorer geeks'.

out recently but now i cant find it again....
Ascendancy?

Came out awhile ago though.

05-24-2014, 01:35 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 80
nope, it was a micro game, where you kinda had individual guys.
and could build individual rooms of you base on the planet.

and stumbled upon it some days ago, think it pretty recent
05-24-2014, 02:54 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonknut View Post
nope, it was a micro game, where you kinda had individual guys.
and could build individual rooms of you base on the planet.

and stumbled upon it some days ago, think it pretty recent
I know what you're talking about, I can't remember the name though :/

Edit: Found it! The Spacials http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=227709
06-13-2014, 07:39 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 80
Thanks!
06-15-2014, 09:20 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 966
The spatials. Great game, one of the few I've actually finished.

Favorites: Siralim | Cavern | Dungeonism | Avadon | Warhammer: Quest | Endless Depths | Tallowmere
Now Playing: Tallowmere | Sproggiwood | Alchemic Dungeons | Runespell Overture
06-15-2014, 10:48 PM
#7
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorlen View Post
The spatials. Great game, one of the few I've actually finished.
This was already answered