★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iDo Games
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: SNOWARS - It's Worms with snowmen! Fight other snowmen with snowballs, mock at their feeble attempts, and avoid their onslaught of balls of snow. (www.examiner.com)

It takes snowballing to a whole new level of skillful angling. The graphics are well done, and the expressions on the snowmens faces make the game play fun. (...) Let the melting begin! (www.iphonefootprint.com)

SNOWARS!!

Do you dare becoming a snowman and taking down your archrival before he does? Show him who is in charge here!! And in every single cool scenario!! Throw snowballs at him, mock at him and avoid being hit like the best streetfighter... eer... snowfighter!!

SNOWARS features:

1) Fully animated scenarios, including weather conditions and breathtaking colors: Snowland, Beach, Castle, Cemetery, Halloween, Desert, Sub - Aqua and Outer Space...
2) Play in two different modes: Survival or Quick Game.
3) Snowmen degrade with every hit they take, until melting to oblivion!
4) Lots of animations, expressions, awesome soundtracks and tons of humor

We dare you not to have fun! Give it a try!

pluto6's comments:
I AM NOT THE DEVELOPER

Do you dare becoming a snowman and taking down your archrival before he does? Show him who is in charge here!! And in every single cool scenario!! Throw snowballs at him, mock at him and avoid being hit... like the best streetfighter... eer... snowfighter!!

SNOWARS features:

1) Fully animated scenarios, including weather conditions and breathtaking colors: Snowland, Beach, Castle, Cemetery, Halloween, Desert, Sub - Aqua and Outer Space...

2) Play in two different modes: Survival or Quick Game.

3) Lots of animations, expressions, awesome soundtracks and tons of humor...

If you like Worms, Monkey Island, Tiki Towers, Pocket God, Cartoon Wars, Doodle Jump, Rolando, Bike or Die, and all the other smart, funny and hilarious games, this is definitely the one for you!

We dare you not to have fun! Give it a try

08-23-2009, 09:01 PM
This game looks absolutely absurd

Plus+ ID: Wegmans

08-23-2009, 09:03 PM
How does this even come close to worms or monkey island?...

Gamecenter:1337brian
08-23-2009, 10:52 PM
hey!!1 Ive seen this before, my little sister drew this in the 2nd grade!

Plus+: AndreBJo
Game Center: VanillaCupkake
08-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo. View Post
hey!!1 Ive seen this before, my little sister drew this in the 2nd grade!
lol wow
08-24-2009, 07:11 PM
I like it

I agree it's absurd, but in a cool way! These guys fight everywhere...even in the unthought places

I like it!
08-26-2009, 08:24 AM
Hi everybody, I recently downloaded this game. I expected to find just another game to spend my time, but this one turned out to be really good. The snowmen make funny sounds as the match goes and they play in really atypical and curios places, even in Saturn! The wind condition also make all the battles different, so you never play the same twice. One thing I liked a lot was the Survival mode. You can go through many scenarios proving how good you are getting, having a lot of fun. To sum up, if you are thinking about buying this game I definitely recommend it!
08-26-2009, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBiasion View Post
Hi everybody, I recently downloaded this game. I expected to find just another game to spend my time, but this one turned out to be really good. The snowmen make funny sounds as the match goes and they play in really atypical and curios places, even in Saturn! The wind condition also make all the battles different, so you never play the same twice. One thing I liked a lot was the Survival mode. You can go through many scenarios proving how good you are getting, having a lot of fun. To sum up, if you are thinking about buying this game I definitely recommend it!
Hmmmm........new member, one post.

Are you by any chance related to the development of this game?
08-26-2009, 10:29 AM
nop, I'm not, but thanks for asking I just thought from the previous comments that the people above haven't really tried the game... did you try it? what do you think of it?
09-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Snowars

Hi there!
What are your thoughts on Snowars?
For more info visit

www.idogames.com.ar