★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Corner Office is out - Things that make you go Hmmmmmm...

08-23-2009, 10:58 AM
Corner Office is out - Things that make you go Hmmmmmm...

I AM NOT THE DEVELOPER

If there are images in this attachment, they will not be displayed. Download the original attachment
My work friend and I started off at the same company together as two low paid entry level workers. We worked hard and asked ourselves what is this all for? We realized the epitome of our hard word was to get to the corner office. We built this app to describe what itís like to get there. What is Corner Office? Itís a virtual office place where you can create a worker yourself, a coworker or a boss and use them in different scenarios.

Functions:

Create Mode

Build your own office drone!
Pick a generic face or crop your own from that lame group photo you all took from the company Christmas party.
Attach a body like a worm, a snake or just a plain old business suit
Select a male or female body which will include a familiar voice
Work Mode

Toss items at your office drone such as a pie or a stapler
You can save the image to your photo album
While you are tossing items you will hear a male or female voice berate you just like at work! (The female voice is my wifeís)
There are over 150 quotes you can listen too
Game Mode

There are two games to choose from: Youíre Fired and Face Time
Face time is your classic tossing game. Your office drone will dance around the screen. The objective is to move an aiming image onto the body and then toss a pie. Real simple! You donít get points you get dollars. There are 6 levels to choose from and when you achieve a higher level new Work mode objects appear!
Youíre Fired is another cool game we put into the app. Your office drone is standing in a hot and humid office. The objective is to keep the heat on your office drone by pushing the iPhone forward. This is like pushing down on a gas pedal. While you are playing gas cans, will float down and you need to tap them in order to replenish your tank. This game is not like anything youíve ever played before. Keep the heat and pressure on your office drone as he feels the heat of getting ĎFiredí!
Share Mode

You can send your saved images of your office drone or boss to your coworkers!
You can also include a quote bubble with some funny text. The number of crazy quotes you can give your office drone is endless and will provide hours and hours of fun!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-23-2009, 11:37 AM
Whiskey tango foxtrot.

I think the humour value here is supposed to be the price.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
08-23-2009, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Whiskey tango foxtrot.

I think the humour value here is supposed to be the price.
I saw this app and thought the same thing... Maybe if the logo was a red stapler or something...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
I saw this app and thought the same thing... Maybe if the logo was a red stapler or something...
The logo is the least of its problems. Not even Lumberg would want his stapler back after being in this game.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
08-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
The logo is the least of its problems. Not even Lumberg would want his stapler back after being in this game.
LMAO... God this "game" looks terrible. And at THAT price? Developer must be on crack-cocaine.