App description: 'Twisty Planets is a welcoming puzzle-platformer that's as smart as it is fun.' Pocket Gamer 8/10

'Twisty Planets by Crescent Moon Games is an addictive puzzle platformer that is unlike anything youve seen before on iOS.' App Advice

Welcome to Twisty Planets - a unique 3D puzzle game unlike any other. Help little fella Qub escape the twisty planets, find stars to open portal and escape! Navigate springboards, moving platforms and teleports to find the way out of the 3D planets. Watch out for the edges and dont fall off! Can you find a way off the planets and into the next galaxy?

Features:
Awesome 3D graphics & game experience
100 mind twisting levels
5 different galaxies to explore
Unique 3D puzzle gameplay
Intuitive touch controls
Achievements, leaderboards, Rewards and more
Hidden objects, Rewards and Easter eggs keep discovering!

Developed by FirstSight Games
facebook.com/FirstSightGames

Published by Crescent Moon Games
crescentmoongames.com
05-27-2014, 07:31 AM
Finally out! Looks great!

05-27-2014, 07:55 AM
I'm reay excited for this, it looks like a brilliant puzzler.
05-27-2014, 09:06 AM
Its actually not out til the 2nd week of June - I have no idea why it showed up as available.
05-27-2014, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Inspired by this game?

Six Sides of the World
I've never heard of that game, but its possible the devs were inspired by it - I have no idea really.
05-27-2014, 10:27 AM
Looks sweet. I didnt notice you ever mentioned bout this game on upcoming section josh?

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
05-27-2014, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Inspired by this game?

Six Sides of the World
Hahah Bronxsta, you know too many games! Can't you let indie devs have an original idea for once?
05-27-2014, 10:48 AM
Looks nice, its seems the put some platformer skins on a puzzle game and threw in a main character. Will try it.

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Science Fiction Quiz -- Proud owner: iPhone 6+ 128GB
05-27-2014, 11:06 AM
I don't see this game in the US store yet. Is it only in NZ right now? Looks interesting and has a very small likeness of Pushmo / Crashmo to it. I want to give this one a shot.