★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Phoenix Emperor - LIVE now!

08-23-2009, 05:02 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Phoenix Emperor - LIVE now!

Hey everyone!

After almost a month of review from Apple, the game is finally live!
You can check it out at http://bit.ly/pemperor .

There are a few tweaks here and there since the beta, the army system is completely remodeled, and we already have quite a few people on there...

I can't wait to hear your feedback guys, hope to see you there
08-23-2009, 05:03 PM
No thanks.

08-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Send a message via AIM to Mzeb75 Send a message via Yahoo to Mzeb75
Is anyone else getting tired of the cookie cutter mmorpg on the iPhone? I'll pass on this one.
08-23-2009, 05:22 PM
Definitely tired of spamathons for codes, but I personally enjoy the mmorpg games..igangster is still tops for me right now and the only one I play.
I've quit all spamathons for good.
08-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Hey guys,

Army system is a little bit different from the other games
First, you have to PAY your army (a little income every pay cycle), which means no one in their reasonable mind would try to get a huge army for no reason.
You can recruit people from their profile if you like them, or enter their code, and then they will WORK for you, in exchange of some gold...

But as they are in your army, they probably need an army of their own too to quest and battle, so you also can work for them, and get a little cash...

Some might be tempted to just keep a high battling profile and create a pretty good income, while other rich might want to show off their thousand of army members, at a cost
08-23-2009, 07:23 PM
I've played, not different from the rest. You can get money more easily, but so many devs just create things like this daily, they have to be different to set them apart. That being said, i'm Gorgok the Orc in the game if anyone decides to try it.