★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Salt & Pepper: A Physics Game is a fun and challenging physics game with realistic drawing.

Draw to get the salt and pepper to their bowls. When enough salt and pepper have reached the bowls, a star will appear. The level is complete when all bowls have a star.

-- Salt & Pepper: A Physics Game Overview --

Simple drawing mechanic,
Over 320+ clever levels to play across two modes,
Game Center leaderboard & achievements support,
Addictive and challenging gameplay for all ages,
Beautifully designed for iOS.

-- Connect With Appdore --

~ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/saltpeppergame
~ Twitter: http://twitter.com/appdore
~ Tweet: @appdore
~ Web: http://appdore.com

-- Important Note --
This game does not run on 3GS iPhones or 4th Generation iPods! It is strongly recommended users update to iOS 8 before purchasing Salt & Pepper: A Physics Game.

-- Reviews --

"It is a great game for passing the time while waiting for your coffee to be ready. I recommend it for fans of the genre..." - iDownloadBlog

"A pleasantly familiar taste of the kind of physics puzzlers we used to see in the early days of the App Store..." - Pocket Gamer UK

"Salt & Pepper: A physics puzzler for the old school..." - AppGefahren.de

-- More From Appdore --

Check out Cup O Balls: A Physics Game if you are interested in a high precision based puzzle game.
05-28-2014, 05:59 AM
Game Impressions

Last edited by Chaos_u; 05-28-2014 at 08:32 AM.

05-28-2014, 07:50 AM
This looks cool.
05-28-2014, 11:31 PM
I've played this or something like it in a browser based format. Probably on kongregate. I remember it being pretty fun.
05-29-2014, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawk GWJ View Post
I've played this or something like it in a browser based format. Probably on kongregate. I remember it being pretty fun.
It was probably sugar,sugar... I started making Salt & Pepper and halfway through development I ran across sugar,sugar when looking for ideas... sugar,sugar is probably Nightmare mode compared to Salt & Pepper.

Devices will be thrown against a wall!

Also thank you very much for posting my game in this thread!

Last edited by iamcartez; 05-29-2014 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Wanted to say thanks.
05-29-2014, 12:21 AM
Wow, this game is much tougher than it looks. Was drawing long lines, that doesn't work, guess short lines are what is needed.
05-29-2014, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Wow, this game is much tougher than it looks. Was drawing long lines, that doesn't work, guess short lines are what is needed.
Yeah you want to go with small lines. It gets really intense when it introduces cinnamon and the bounce pads. I completed the game myself, its pretty solid

Congrats on launch btw
05-29-2014, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacanadian View Post
Yeah you want to go with small lines. It gets really intense when it introduces cinnamon and the bounce pads. I completed the game myself, its pretty solid

Congrats on launch btw
Yeah, it is alot more intense than I thought. Each level.is a challenge, indeed.
05-30-2014, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacanadian View Post

Congrats on launch btw
Thanks! That update with the new levels and fixes to the annoyances will probably be out by next Thursday. I really wanted it out for this release but the reviewers are moving like molasses this week... I'll plan better next time.

Good news is that I made the "Games Homepage" Best New Games section at #15. Next time, I'm aiming for the iTunes Homepage Best New Games section.

Dattebayo (naruto reference)

Last edited by iamcartez; 05-30-2014 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Typos - Sleepy fingers.
05-30-2014, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcartez View Post
Thanks! That update with the new levels and fixes to the annoyances will probably be out by next Thursday. I really wanted it out for this release but the reviewers are moving like molasses this week... I'll plan better next time.

Good news is that I made the "Games Homepage" Best New Games section at #15. Next time, I'm aiming for the iTunes Homepage Best New Games section.

Dattebayo (naruto reference)
Thats great! I see that you're climbing the puzzle games charts as well. At 44 in the U.S., which is great considering how many apps there are! Ahead of scramble and cut the rope experiments

Can't wait to take on the new levels

Last edited by dacanadian; 05-30-2014 at 03:53 AM.