App description: From the makers of Commando Jack, comes Truffle Saga!

Take Truffle on a cool adventure to rid the forest of angry Mushrooms in a fun addicting physics puzzler!

Truffle needs your help, and has acorns ready to throw at the pesky Mushrooms to destroy them! You have to do it in one shot, I bet you can't, though Truffle will be happy if you do!

Stop the Mushrooms taking over the forest now in this addictive saga!

- 60 levels to complete
- Complete each level 4 different ways to Crown it!
- Achievements!

For support, contact www.colossalgames.eu
05-28-2014, 06:14 AM
Commando Jack was a good made, hope this one good as well
05-28-2014, 10:31 AM
Truffle Saga Update

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the posts. Just to let you know, we have submitted an update with Apple, dramatically reducing the amount of adverts in the game, average app store review times is 3-4 days currently. Hopefully this version will be out before launch! I have asked for an expedited review, please enjoy and keep the comments happy!

Thanks guys! We need all the help we can get to keep doing what we love here at Colossal!
05-28-2014, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossalGames LTD View Post
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the posts. Just to let you know, we have submitted an update with Apple, dramatically reducing the amount of adverts in the game, average app store review times is 3-4 days currently. Hopefully this version will be out before launch! I have asked for an expedited review, please enjoy and keep the comments happy!

Thanks guys! We need all the help we can get to keep doing what we love here at Colossal!
Thanks for the smart move! I've played about 10 levels, and wanted to complain about the ads, hopefully see a better game in the next update.
06-06-2014, 05:53 AM
Update live & new platform added!

Truffle Saga will be available on Steam around 8-10pm GMT+1 with a launch discount of 20% and will of course be ad free. We have also had our long awaited update (which we submitted before launch) to the iOS version approved, to lower advert frequency, for a much better play experience.

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/302260/