★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kuyi Mobile
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 17.9 MB
  • Version: 2.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***Thank you for voting Card Drop! 2011 2nd Place - Best Card Game on BestAppEver Awards!***

***2009 BestAppEver Awards Finalist!***

"...a completely new and exciting Solitaire experience!" - App-reciation Reviews

"...amazingly simple yet nail bitingly addictive!" - Appsized.com

"...the kind of game you figure out in seconds but play obsessively for hours!" - The iPhone App Review

Ever been stuck waiting for a delayed flight or been forced to endure a doctors waiting room for an hour? Listen up because those mind-numbing situations will never be a problem for you again, once you have Card Drop!

Card Drop turns your iPhone or iPod Touch into a stimulating and addictive game machine. Its really easy to figure out what you have to do but challenging enough that you will never want to stop playing. Card drop is the new millennium version of solitaire, but dont worry - it is definitely NOT your grandmothers card game. This app is a souped up version of that old classic--solitaire on steroids!

***How to play***
Cards drop from the top of the screen in columns. As they fall, you must move cards from your hand at the bottom of the screen to stack them on the appropriate falling card before it disappears, sinking out of sight at the bottom.

Official website:

Support and Feedback:

egarayblas's comments:
Hi Everyone!

I'm Erick from Kuyi Mobile and we've recently released our flagship game called Card Drop! I know our game seems so simple compared to most "hardcore" games around here but I hope you can give the game a try, we guarantee you'll be hooked! Please refer below for our official press release.

Manila, Philippines
August 23, 2009

Following the official launch of Kuyi Mobile, a new mobile game development company focused on delivering a new breed of mobile games, Kuyi Mobile, has just released their flagship game--Card Drop! Card Drop is solitaire on steroids! Simply stack the cards as they fall on the screen and collect bonuses by creating combos! Card Drop has just been approved by Apple and now available on AppStore for only $0.99!

Key Features:
- Simple yet addictive gameplay
- Game difficulty scales to your comfort level
- Built for all casual and hardcore players! Stack cards like a pro!
- Sleek graphics and sounds
- Online leaderboards--compete with your friends!
- Game achievements
- And may more!

Happy playing!

08-23-2009, 09:51 PM

I may give this a try even though your press release is dated 3009 Boy I'm old

Playing: idigit1 & Expeditions, Adventure Bay, Sword & Poker 1&2, HR Derby 3D, Paladog
(RIP LootWars...)

08-23-2009, 11:14 PM
video please
08-23-2009, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
video please
+ 1

The screenshots look nice but they don't revel the gameplay itself.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
08-23-2009, 11:51 PM
Oh sorry about that! That should've been 2009 LOL.

We're coming up with a video soon. I just need to get my mini studio in place.

Thanks guys!

Oops! I edited my first post and the screenshots are gone! Anyone know how I can get that back?

Last edited by egarayblas; 08-23-2009 at 11:53 PM.
08-24-2009, 12:20 AM
Here's a video showing the gameplay. Please forgive the "amateurish" video, I've yet to master this part.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by DaveMc99; 08-24-2009 at 12:25 AM. Reason: embeded video
08-24-2009, 01:03 AM
Mhm, me likey...

Seems simple, yet i can imagine that leaderboards and achievements keep you going on this one for a time.

Congrats on your first release and thanks for the video (that really sold the game for me).

When i get a new iTunes-Card in some hours, i'll definitely get this.
08-24-2009, 01:24 AM
thought it was another card game but this looks great, though the sound of your vid is quite annoying
08-24-2009, 04:56 AM
Sorry about the annoying sound--this was my first time capturing a video of an actual game. I'm glad you liked the game! Hope you can share this info to your friends.

Thanks guys! Great community here!
08-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Good to see your first iPhone exclusive game out! I was hoping to hear about it BEFORE seeing a thread on TA, but oh well

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre