★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: When the ghost of the beautiful Diane de Poitiers appears in front of you, you are transported back in time in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle! Explore France and an incredible love story in this amazing Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. Uncover a conspiracy against the kings mistress and protect her to return to the present. Live through an incredible tale in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle!
Explore beautiful France
Protect the king's mistress
Change the past to return home!
Check out our Blog Walkthrough
05-29-2014, 12:27 AM
A polished hidden object historical mystery. Download is free, with a one-time IAP unlock. Reviews of the PC version mentioned production values, story and atmosphere as it's strengths. Weaknesses cited were a somewhat abrupt ending and too many hidden object scenes. I feel the latter could be a strength in a mobile port, where short play sessions are the norm. Solve a scene, take a break, solve the next.
05-29-2014, 12:28 AM
TA Bot loves post hidden object game.lol
05-29-2014, 12:36 AM
I'm actually the one creating the threads via the TA app. I make sure to post a reply with my reasons for introducing the game, as well as any info or impressions I've managed to pick up. Want to make sure the mods don't think I'm a bot, myself.

I don't post all the hogs in my collection or perception, just the ones I find intriguing or worthwhile. For example, I finished the original Empress of the Depths last night, but didn't link it because I found it dated and mediocre.