★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The makers of the hit game Dots are back with a brand new, addictive, free, puzzle game!

Join two brave dots as they traverse arctic tundras, navigate fiery jungles, and plunge the ocean depths. Sharpen your skills across 385 challenging levels while uncovering many exciting new features along the way.

Additional levels coming soon!

= WHY YOULL LOVE TWO DOTS =
FREE to play!
ADVENTURE through 385 addictingly fun levels
CONNECT one Dot to another, sink anchors, make a line, create bombs, extinguish flames, and much more
ADORABLE, fun, and thoughtful design
ENJOY beautiful minimalistic design and relaxing game music
PLAY at your own pace to figure out the perfect move without having to worry about a clock
CHALLENGE your friends on Facebook, beat their scores, and earn medals
MAKE a square, not a circle, to clear every dot of a single color

Color blind mode is free and available to all.

LET'S BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS
facebook.com/playdots
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
twitter.com/playdots
ADD US ON INSTAGRAM
instagram.com/iseedots

Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at support@weplaydots.com

PLEASE NOTE! Two Dots is completely free to play, but you can also purchase some items within the game for real money. Just disable in app purchases on your device if you don't want to use this feature.

Use of Two Dots if governed by the Dots terms of service; http://weplaydots.com/sections.php?section=terms
05-29-2014, 02:56 PM
Cool
game. Loved Dots. This is also very addicting

05-29-2014, 03:17 PM
Dots, TwoDots, upcoming ThreeDots!
05-29-2014, 11:49 PM
Game Impressions

Last edited by Chaos_u; 05-30-2014 at 12:09 AM.
05-30-2014, 02:26 AM
05-30-2014, 03:10 AM
Really nice game. I love the music and how the sound effect when you combine several dots is in tune :-)
06-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Great game! Loved Dots, they've really taken the Dots formula and made it into something really special.

If you haven't tried the first one I would suggest picking it up to get used to how it works. They're both great little puzzle games. The only thing with Two Dots that some players might not like are the limited lives/timer type thing. But don't let that stop you. For me, I only play in short sessions, and by the time I get back to it I've got all my lives back.
06-03-2014, 05:04 PM
It's a nice little puzzler, and I like the level based gameplay, I don't like the limited lives though, so far I've not been stuck on a level for too long and I'm hoping I don't hit one where I'm stuck for days, I'd happily pay for unlimited lives as I really do enjoy the game but I'm not planning on refilling lives or buying power ups. Not sure how long I'll stick at this but no noubt my husband will take over on Facebook when I'm stuck.
06-03-2014, 09:30 PM
I agree with you, it would be nice to just pay for unlimited lives. It's interesting that they made this level based with bosses like you mentioned. Have you gotten to the squid boss, cloudpuff? I'm a few levels away from him/her.
06-04-2014, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
I agree with you, it would be nice to just pay for unlimited lives. It's interesting that they made this level based with bosses like you mentioned. Have you gotten to the squid boss, cloudpuff? I'm a few levels away from him/her.
I'm at level 47 in the snowy bits. Been stuck here for since last night now. I always need just one more move to beat it lol.

I read on the uk App Store reviews that if you know you are not going to be successful then force quit the app, when you load it back up you have your life still. I've tried it and it works but it's a bit if a gaff keeping an eye in your number of moves left.