Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-29-2014, 03:13 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Elthinia (by Chad's Solutions)

Old 05-30-2014, 08:58 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

The only videos I could find are from early pre-release builds. Better than nothing I guess. This RPG definitely got overlooked with the recent releases of DQ8 and Battleheart 2.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 05-30-2014, 09:20 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Is there any iaps? This one is overlooked for sure!! The upcoming thread is great though..
Old 05-30-2014, 07:18 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

@strivemind, I apologize for not thanking you sooner for starting this thread, but thank you very much! It's been a crazy release because we had a mix-up on our launch date and Apple launched our app Thursday evening instead of 2 weeks from now, hence us getting crunched between DQ8 and Battleheart 2 heh.

I'm working on piecing together a release trailer that'll showcase more gameplay and game aspects, I hope to have that done by tomorrow at the latest

@chaos_envoys, no IAP at all! Our long-term plans are to give free large content patches that'll further the story along and have that punctuated with additional content updates, adding more areas to explore, gear to find, monsters to face ^_^ It's much more of a marathon of a game than a sprint hehe, we've been planning from the beginning to release sections of it episodically but didn't want to charge folks for content, just wanted it available for everyone

Quick notes on our current 1.00:
We've been given the heads-up on several bugs and we're pushing out a patch tonight, hoping to get it expedited as there are a few serious game bugs that stealthily snuck into our release build that need to be squashed.

For those who have our game, try to avoid the last 2 sets of monsters in the back of the cave that's located between towns of Callan and Korda; from where you begin Callan is just south of your start location, Korda further south from there with the cave located along that winding path.

If you encounter those 2 mobs the game will load combat but not the monsters or any combat icons rendering it in a non-playable state. From here, unfortunately, you have to kill the game app and go back in and Continue. Upon continuing your game quickly move away from the mobs so as not to trigger the encounters again. Our patch tonight fixes this thankfully; for an odd reason we had a few encounters unlinked in our release app causing this type of bug.

There's an issue in acquiring your 4th guild member, but my friend has patched that so that the event will fire correctly and anyone past that point should get the character retroactively

We had an odd bug crop up where your 3rd and 4th party members would start a continued game with 1hp and 1mp (), but this is also addressed in our latest patch. Hopefully you'll be able to fight your way out of any immediately-close encounters you come across until then.. ^_^

Thanks again for the kind words and support, if anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to contact me here or via Twitter (or email or our website). Man… 2 years of working on this, finally here with much suddenness haha
Old 05-30-2014, 07:25 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Downloading, will report back with impressions.
Old 05-30-2014, 10:13 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Downloading, will report back with impressions.
Looking forward to your impressions, man.
Old 05-30-2014, 10:17 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I would love to see a universal update for this game, so I don't have to 2x it.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:02 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Why in the world would someone release a game with two screenshots in the App Store?
Old 05-30-2014, 11:02 PM

Default Game Impressions

Runs currently very unstable, crash every couple of minutes (Crash Report can be found here).

Last edited by Sanuku; 05-30-2014 at 11:11 PM..
Old 05-31-2014, 12:23 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Wanted this but it requires iOS 7...