★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

games you've got but haven't played yet

08-24-2009, 02:08 AM
games you've got but haven't played yet

with all this summer madness of cool new games and awesome price drops i've been strengthening my subscription to AA but downloading new games left right and centre, meaning not only have i been having to erase music and movies to make space but i also still haven't found time to play or even open some of them yet.

I thought i'd be interesting to see what games you've got and not yet played.

mine are -

Hell's Kitchen
Spy Bot (the new one)

I also got Spider, but have been playing and thoroughly enjoying this one
08-24-2009, 03:52 AM
4x4 Jam
Ace Tennis Online
Assasins Creed
BaseBall Slugger
Bounce On
Coast Guard
Crazy Tanks
Dino Smash
Farm Frenzy
Ferrari GT
Flight of the Hamsters
Galactic Gunner
Harbor Master
International Athletics
Low grav Racer
Mecho Wars
Moto X Mayhem
New york Nights
Professional Police Training
real soccer 09
Rolando 2
Wolf RPG
Snail Mail
Spore Origins
SpyBot Chronicles
Star Defense
Star Hogs
Terminator Salvation
Touch KO
Touch Sports Tennis
Tower Madness
Up There
West Bang

Oh my... I beat my own expectations . I thought I had bout a dozen games I have yet to try out. Even the list took more than 10 minutes to be compiled. I blame TA for this. I keep coming across all these great games which are really hard to resist and I end up getting them even though I never find the time to play so many games. May be I should spent more time playing the games then browsing at TA

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 08-25-2009 at 12:05 AM. Reason: added a couple more I forgot earlier :o

08-24-2009, 04:59 AM
This is the forbidden question. I don't even know where to start.
08-24-2009, 05:07 AM
OMG I thought I was the only one - now I don't feel weird!!! I literally "collect" games now... If TA readers rave about it and it seems like something I'd like, I buy! But the cool thing is they're always there, on our iPhones, ready for when we have the time and patience.
08-24-2009, 05:10 AM
phew, there's others out there too.

i'm at a stage where i must choose an album to sacrifice every time i want a new game, just to make space
08-24-2009, 05:27 AM
Normally I would play a game for a few minutes just as soon as I purchased them just to get the feel of the quality and the gameplay. But there are games that I bought and though, "Hmmm I'll save this for my weekend road trip." These games are:

1. Assassin's Creed (played and finished the Lite but the full version is untouched yet)
2. Need For Speed™ Undercover (just because I couldn't pass up the sale price. I am currently busy with RR in terms of racing game)
3. Lion Pride (just until I'm tired of my Harbor Master and Flight Control fix)
4. Car Jack Streets (finished the Lite and don't wanna start this yet until I am ready to give it more attention because of the weekly payments. But then Gangstar arrived )
5. Hero of Sparta (bought due to it's dollar sale)
6. Inotia (same as above and I'm too scared this will disappoint since I'm currently enjoying Zenonia)
7. Crazy Monkey Spin (no aparent reason. probably a Touch Arcade influence to impulse buy)

Then there are special reasons:

6. Sally's Spa (because my girlfriend plays this when she robs my device. Perhaps I'll give it a run someday)
7. Timeloop (I promised myself I'll save this until I finish Go Go Rescue Squad)
8. Simon the Sorcerer (just bought this a few hours ago, might start playing later)

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ
08-24-2009, 05:37 AM
Only Assasins Creed. I play even if only for 5 minutes every game I get.

Currently Playing: Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, Summoner Wars

Game Center: Camzeee
08-24-2009, 05:39 AM
don't want to list 3 GB of games
08-24-2009, 07:56 AM
I'm sure there are plenty more that I have completely forgotten about but this is my list that I can think of...:

Hero of Sparta
The Kings
Pipe Mania
Palm heroes
Reign of Swords 2

Games I'm Playing: Doom Classic, Red Conquest!, Battle for Wesnoth, Land Air Sea Warfare (my favorite rts, buy it today!)
08-24-2009, 08:28 AM
The Kings
Bobby Carrot Classic 2