★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Yang Ting
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 7.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Echochrome is a unique puzzle game.Using the bulbs to light up the scene to control the shadows of them.Changing the shadows and using imagination to make the free-failing ball go to the destination.

There are numerous original levels!It looks resembles simply,the actual it contains various geometrical illusion and shadow tricks.Some levels conceal a surprising route,others show some amazing shadow art.Each level has its unique enjoyment.

Come and go into the art space which is consist of lights and shadows,and enjoy this imaginative and innovative game
05-31-2014, 09:07 PM
This looks promising, and original. Not sure I've seen this exact shadow play before.
05-31-2014, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
This looks promising, and original. Not sure I've seen this exact shadow play before.
Has potential, but disk size is a little scary.
05-31-2014, 11:09 PM
Cashing in on a more known title?

Youtube link | Pop Up

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword