★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Guide the chicken and his plane through the clouds with your thumb. Watch the medals glide in as your score goes up and you become a highly decorated captain!

Captain Drumstick is a game of both beauty and challenge; don't let the pleasant colors deceive you! Navigating through the clouds is difficult, but definitely possible!

Help Mr Drumstick achieve his dreams of flying through the sky and becoming a decorated Captain!

KamaKAzii's comments:
Hi

I'm just a solo budding iOS indie game dev (both graphics designer and coder) entering the scene from all the way over in Sydney. Would really appreciate a rating or some kind words in the App Store. Feedback in general would also be grand!

I like the ideas of games being both simple and beautiful (albeit challenging )

Thanks

06-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Wow, the art style is beautiful, will give this one a try.

Edit: dammit, ios7+

Last edited by hakamhakam; 06-01-2014 at 11:28 PM.
06-02-2014, 02:59 AM
I'll give this a go, tiny filesize, like the graphics but unsure if i'll like the gameplay but i'll try

(Why havent you upgraded to ios7 hakamhakam ??)
06-02-2014, 07:37 AM
Thanks for the appreciation of the art style truly appreciate.

Yeah i tried to keep things generated mainly using code for a teeny file size glad someone noticed!

Some reviews from the US would be absolutely grand! Thanks
06-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
I'll give this a go, tiny filesize, like the graphics but unsure if i'll like the gameplay but i'll try

(Why havent you upgraded to ios7 hakamhakam ??)
lol, I heard it would slow my iPhone down (heard iPhone 4 and 4s have this issue), and I really can't have that cause I rely big part of my life on it. I don't even want to risk it.

I do upgrade to ios7 on my iPad though, but I don't have it available right now.