App description: == FEATURED BY APPLE DURING THE SEPTEMBER EVENT 2014 KEYNOTE! ==

Outplay real opponents in this deep, uncompromising real-time MOBA. Fight with lightning-fast controls using powerful heroes. Destroy the enemy Vain crystal and claim glory! Watch the preview video now to see real gameplay of 3-vs-3 multiplayer battles. (Yeah, it really looks like the screenshots.)

"We've been waiting for a game like Vainglory to come along on touch screens. It's not just the best touch screen MOBA out there; it's a completely legit core game in its own right. Once you play it, you'll understand why we got excited about it!" MOBAFire CEO M. Scott Reinders

Immersing you in a colorful and beautifully realized world, Vainglory gives you fast-paced and intense 20-minute matches on the go. Pick a hero and duke it out with unique abilities played with intuitive precision controls. Curse.com

5/5 "Amazing - The graphics are unbelievable and the games so fun.

5/5 Best MOBA, Must Have Just try, you wont regret it :)

= GAME FEATURES =
- FREE TO PLAY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT.
- Dive into a complete MOBA by developers formerly at Riot & Blizzard.
- Immerse yourself in a stunning world with ultra-high fidelity graphics.
- Play with precision controls that amplify your skill.
- Blaze through fast-paced, 20-minute matches.
- Explore immense variety and flexibility in item builds for each hero.
- True laning, ganking/objective-taking and teamfighting phases.
- New heroes and features coming regularly!

= POWERED BY THE E.V.I.L. ENGINE =
- 60 frames per second!
- Sub-30ms control responsiveness
- 1.3 million polygons in the game map

= WORKS ON THE FOLLOWING DEVICES =
- iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina Display, iPad with Retina Display, iPad 2 (30+fps)
- Needs iOS 6.1 or later

= TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! =
We want this to be the most fun, legit core MOBA experience possible. If you have suggestions, feedback or bugs to report, let us know! Your thoughts matter to us: feedback@superevilmegacorp.com

= JOIN THE CONVERSATION =
http://forums.vainglorygame.com/

Note: Youll need a network connection to play.

== A MESSAGE FROM VAINGLORYS DEVELOPERS ==
Weve spent the past two years crafting a new breed of tablet game with the polish and quality youve come to expect from PCs and consoles. We want you to have an edge-of-your-seat MOBA experience, but we know things can always be better. Your feedback and priorities will drive our work ahead, and youll also see new app and feature updates regularly.

We are a small startup and this is our first game ever, so wed love to hear your thoughts and learn from you. Check out the game and drop us a note from time to time at feedback@superevilmegacorp.com. And keep an eye out for Super Evil devs in battle!

Sanuku's comments:

iPhone Version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vainglory-for-iphone/id935032373?mt=8
06-02-2014, 06:41 AM
Game Impressions

Looking forward to see if it will be better then...

06-02-2014, 07:55 AM
sweet as a LoL player when is this expected in the US? The graphics look very clean.
06-02-2014, 08:02 AM
I'm curious: which former Blizzard and Riot employees constitute Super Evil Megacorp? What were your positions at said companies?

(I was surprised to see questionable grammar and praise without attribution in the introduction of such a high-profile product. Since I assume former Riot and Blizzard devs know the value of presentation and transparent marketing, might someone less suitable be in charge of the App Store text and screenshots?)

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
06-02-2014, 08:39 AM
wat da f...?coming from ex blizzard dev?

the game also available here in my country (ID)

The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 06-02-2014 at 02:48 PM.
06-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Wow,very cool game. Downloading
06-02-2014, 09:33 AM
Is this out in any other countries?
06-02-2014, 10:42 AM
iPad only
06-02-2014, 04:23 PM
Downloaded and have played a few 3v3 matches so I'll leave a brief review:

First off, this game is VERY polished and slick. From the menus and interface to the in game UI and characters \ scenery! it's gorgeous. No wonder it's ipad only, and it's worth the trade off.
For such an early release, and me being in the US, I experienced little to no lag, and the game systems were responsive and easy to grasp.
The game play is REALLY fun, and I could get quite addicted. There's enough twists on the MOBA concept to make it unique, and it's really well suited to the iPad.

There's only one lane, with towers. The jungle is huge however, and well layed out. Lots of room for tactics. You capture gold and crystal mines that level up your teams minions, (creeps) and increase your gold intake. After a while the gold mine spawns a giant beast. If your team can defeat and tame the beast, it will start marching towards the enemies base soaking up damage and attacking everything it finds. Great time to rally your team and push ! Super fun.

Of course there's the item shop for strategy as well. A MOBA staple, but even this feels slick and slimmed down a bit for the mobile style. There's still plenty of options and room for builds, but there's no bloat it seems, it hits a nice sweetspot giving you a number of options without being overwhelming. For those worried about English translation, the game is fully in English and there is no hint that it was ever designed for anything else.

All in all, this is a top notch game, and I can see it going very far with a global release and updates with heroes etc.

Oh one more thing, no IAP so far. Maybe because it's a soft launch? Maybe it's planned for later? Idk.

5/5 !! We have a future hit on our hands.

Last edited by KeKhan; 06-02-2014 at 04:27 PM.
06-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Blizzard, where is my favorite pc game Starcraft!