App description: "An absolutely addictive, fast-paced game that can be played many times, that is, if you can even get yourself to stop" - AppAdvice.com
"An intense reflex based game. An addictive and worthy time waster!" - 148Apps.com
"Starts easy then becomes like a dubstep game of Twister!" - My Mom

Now 100% FREE with no in-app purchases!

In space no one can hear you scream, unless of course you're playing Moon Control! Only the hardcore need apply!
Hold your device any which way, swipe to spin, tap the rockets to fire your boosters, and prevent the incoming moon landers from smashing into the surface of the planet! From the warped minds that bought you the multi award-winning iOS classics Gesundheit! & UFO on Tape, with music by wicked chiptunes dj Auxcide, comes a new 'spin' on quick play twitch based mobile gaming.

A frenetic 'endless lander', that drags you by your hair backwards through a swirling galaxy full of hellfire rockets, and where a moments lapse in concentration means your immediate demise!

- flick to spin the planet
- tap on the rockets to slow their descent
- build new bases
- avoid the orbiting asteroid

Easy to learn, impossible to master, 100% arcade insanity! FREE to enjoy.

PeteOzzy's comments:

06-03-2014, 07:51 AM
downloading now...

early imps: do not waste your money one this. ill upload a gameplay soon. i dunno, maybe this is just not my type of game. but IMO, it feels nothing like their previous release, as if this is being developed by other developer and published by them. the fun part in this game is the only thing that been missing. oh and dont asked bout tutorial, there isn't any.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 06-03-2014 at 12:43 PM.

06-03-2014, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
downloading now...
Very interested in your impressions! Gesundheit and UFO on Tape are both games I haven't actually played but I seem to remember being well received. I'm a sucker for anything that mentions chip tunes compositions!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
06-03-2014, 08:22 AM
I will give it a try too.
06-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Moon Control

Great guys look forward to your thoughts.

Last edited by Revolutionary Concepts; 06-05-2014 at 06:41 PM.
06-04-2014, 09:39 AM
I think with so few premium games today, I'll probably take the plunge with this one. Any impressions yet?

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
06-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
downloading now...

early imps: do not waste your money one this. ill upload a gameplay soon. i dunno, maybe this is just not my type of game. but IMO, it feels nothing like their previous release, as if this is being developed by other developer and published by them. the fun part in this game is the only thing that been missing. oh and dont asked bout tutorial, there isn't any.

YouTube: video
If I went by that video I'd agree 100%. 5 minutes to work out you need to land the red rocket on the red base does seem excessive. Maybe it's us, but there are instructions in the form of a voiceover and and it 'should' be about as easy to understand as Flappy Bird

To your point, to be sure it isn't meant to be as epic in scope as Gesundheit or our previous releases. Never planned to be, it's just a fun quick play title that does something new, and is a firm fave with those who like games like old school lunar lander, Flight Control, a touch of Gyruss or Super Hexagon. But of course variety makes the moon? go round and everyones mileage will vary

Last edited by Revolutionary Concepts; 06-04-2014 at 06:46 PM.
06-04-2014, 10:39 PM
I have enjoyed everything these guys have done and this is no exception. Wonderful retro look, simple game mecanics and a blast to play.
06-04-2014, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I have enjoyed everything these guys have done and this is no exception. Wonderful retro look, simple game mecanics and a blast to play.
Glad you are diggin man! Was a quick experiment and nice distraction from some of the bigger stuff we're working on. We're pretty happy with how it turned out, though disappointed 1.0.1 update didn't appear in time. Check that when it does. That's when you'll hear the awesome chip tunes by 'Auxcide', new levels and a few other surprises

Enjoy! and watch out for the orbiting asteroid