★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join the Adventure Company on their dangerous quest to obtain riches and glory! You'll battle terrifying liches, horrific slimes and even the gods!

* Unique blend of RPG, puzzle, and roguelike elements
* Fight dangerous monsters and save brave heroes across five unique episodes, including graveyards, forests, icy wastelands, and more
* Over 25 unique monsters, each with different abilities
* More than 10 unique heroes, allowing you to build your Adventure Company as you see fit
* Leaderboards for each episode
* Variety of achievements and heroes/abilities to unlock
* Optimized to play in one hand/portrait mode, so you can play on the go. No need to fumble around with your phone's orientation
* No hidden freemium/timers/IAP content - your purchase is a full, complete game, just like the old days

(Based on my the prototype 'Adventuring Company', winner of the "Trials of Oryx" roguelike competition)
06-04-2014, 05:06 AM

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-04-2014 at 08:41 AM.

06-04-2014, 05:46 AM
Not the strongest week for me, but this most definitely makes up for it. I think I'm in love with it just from the screenshots and description - cannot wait to pick this up on the weekend!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
06-04-2014, 06:10 AM
I saw this in the upcoming and though I'm not sure exactly how it plays, it does look good. The art is adorable too. And yay for paid games!

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
06-04-2014, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Not the strongest week for me, but this most definitely makes up for it. I think I'm in love with it just from the screenshots and description - cannot wait to pick this up on the weekend!
Same here. As soon as I saw the first couple screenshots, I was sold. Lol
06-04-2014, 06:40 AM
Game Impressions

06-04-2014, 06:58 AM
You can try it here from your desktop browser (requires flash player) :
http://gamejolt.com/games/rpg/tales-...company/23973/

Bewi
06-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Looks like a memory matching game? You "save" the heroes by finding them in the hidden blocks? Where are the battles? Is it like Dungelot kind of thing?

Whatever it looks like it looks good!
06-04-2014, 07:18 AM
After playing the PC version I have to say it shares some similarities with Dungelot though there's a turn timer so you can't go around tapping every block to clear the floor.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
06-04-2014, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
After playing the PC version I have to say it shares some similarities with Dungelot though there's a turn timer so you can't go around tapping every block to clear the floor.
Dang, thats the way I play it. I might give it a go though anyway.