App description: Jump into this fast-paced arcade shooter, with only your skills to help you survive. Oh, and 4 FREAKIN LASER BEAMS!

Rack up the points as you tilt and swipe your way to the top of the leaderboards. Face off against ever mounting odds with a control system designed for ultimate responsivity, and to clear your view of the screen, putting you in control of the action!

Do you have what it takes to become a Quadmaster?

FEATURES:

* Unlock numerous upgrades that will boost your speed, lasers, shields, and even allow you to manipulate time!
* Honed your skills to the point where things start off too sedate for you? Kick it up a notch with the Jumpstart ability, and leap straight to the action.
* Compete against your friends with Game Center leaderboards and achievements, and know right away when you've beaten their record!
* Got a new highscore, or just beaten a friends best? Let them know about it!
* View or upload video replays of your game.
06-04-2014, 05:13 AM

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-04-2014 at 11:44 AM.

06-04-2014, 06:41 AM
Game Impressions

Wow, they made it free. Grab it !

Last edited by Chaos_u; 06-04-2014 at 10:32 AM.
06-04-2014, 09:56 AM
played 2 rounds and I'm hooked. The combination of tilting and swiping works fine.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
06-04-2014, 09:58 AM
This game is awesome!!!

Would like to also see regular dual stick controls, and of course joystick, but the controls work great with a mix of tilt and swipe.

Get it!!!!
06-04-2014, 10:00 AM
That looks sick! Seems to be kinda weak week, but I'll definitely try this one.
06-04-2014, 10:04 AM
I hate tilt controls, but this game makes me love it. Seriously, this is my favorite release for tonight.
06-04-2014, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geertyy View Post
That looks sick! Seems to be kinda weak week, but I'll definitely try this one.
Yeah, really slow week as everyone is saying everywhere, this game maybe my vote for Toucharcade's Game of the week.
06-04-2014, 10:27 AM
My imps from the upcoming thread:

I am LOVING Quadblast! The best way to describe it is probably Tilt to Live + Geometry wars, or Tilt to Live + Super Crossfire. The controls are fantastic, some of the best tilt controls since tilt to live! And the swipes are super responsive, I never have a problem with those.

The mission system is also loads of fun, because it challenges you to play in unique ways. I would live it if some of those challenges got their own mode (things like no weapon mode, hold the middle mode, etc.).

The upgrade system adds some definite longevity, and each aspect looks like it'll be fun to upgrade. If the game does well, a future update with different gun types would be cool. I have a few ideas.

You use a very respectable F2P system, so I'll be picking up the doubler soon. The adds aren't a bother, but I'm glad any IAP removed them.

I also really like the menu UI, especially in the upgrade menu with the spinning icons. It's the little things that are the best

Really great stuff, definitely on my Game of the Yearr list
06-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Hallooo, dev here.

Thanks to PeteOzzy for creating this thread, you beat me to it.

@JCho133 - Additional game modes are definitely something I'd like to add in the future, based on the two you've mentioned from the challenges, as well as maybe a couple other ideas