App description: GLACIER RUSH! Swim, dodge, and dive your hungry narwhal around the tumbling ice blocks and eat as many fish as you can! Find and eat the elusive red-bellied fish to trigger the FISH RUSH bonus, flooding the screen with more fish than you can eat! Or can you? And just try to catch the ever-so-rare gold fish to trigger the ICE CRUSH bonus, giving your whale the power to smash right through the ice blocks for big points! How many fish can you eat before the ice blocks get you? Lets find out!

Did you pull off a crazy move or hit a new high score? Watch and share video replays with the touch of a button at the end of any game!

One-touch controls!
Simple and addictive arcade-style gameplay! FUN!
Exclusive animated narwhal physics technology (OK, not really)!
One-touch video replays and social sharing!
Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements!
06-04-2014, 05:21 AM
all releases are free? is there any paid release for this week pete?

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

06-04-2014, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
all releases are free? is there any paid release for this week pete?
There's only one so far; Tales of the Adventure Company. At least that one looks pretty awesome. Hopefully the IAPs don't mess up any of these plus there's always a later release of games in the afternoon so fingers crossed!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
06-04-2014, 06:50 AM
Game Impressions

Drag to move, or you can tap, it will jump right into the position you tapped on (not good,die faster)

Didn't see that coming...are free games

Last edited by Chaos_u; 06-04-2014 at 01:05 PM.
06-04-2014, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
There's only one so far; Tales of the Adventure Company. At least that one looks pretty awesome. Hopefully the IAPs don't mess up any of these plus there's always a later release of games in the afternoon so fingers crossed!
yeah, but thats not really my type of game. kinda weak release for this week.
hey, i just noticed, congrats on the mod thing pete. well deserved.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
06-04-2014, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_u View Post
Didn't see that coming...are free games
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
yeah, but thats not really my type of game. kinda weak release for this week.
hey, i just noticed, congrats on the mod thing pete. well deserved.
Yeah, you all are right, really weak release week.

And Pete, congrats again, do a good job!
06-04-2014, 02:37 PM
No power-ups? No upgrades? I'll pass this one...
However thanx as always to Sanuku and Chaos u for the gameplay videos, you rock!

FaceBook: Original Dex
GameCenter: OriginalDex
06-04-2014, 05:35 PM
There are some powerups :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalDex View Post
No power-ups? No upgrades? I'll pass this one...
However thanx as always to Sanuku and Chaos u for the gameplay videos, you rock!
Hi, OriginalDex! This is Jody McAdams, the developer of Glacier Rush! At time 12:56 in the video, you will see a strange looking fish appear which gets collected at 13:01. That is the Fish Rush powerup, which causes a massive amount of fish to appear in-game.

This is not the only special fish that can appear in the game. Someone will eventually figure out how to make a much more insane power-up appear. And once you figure it out, you will feel power overwhelming.

[url]http://www.jodymcadams.com[/url]
@MegaJiXiang
06-04-2014, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody McAdams View Post
Hi, OriginalDex! This is Jody McAdams, the developer of Glacier Rush! At time 12:56 in the video, you will see a strange looking fish appear which gets collected at 13:01. That is the Fish Rush powerup, which causes a massive amount of fish to appear in-game.

This is not the only special fish that can appear in the game. Someone will eventually figure out how to make a much more insane power-up appear. And once you figure it out, you will feel power overwhelming.
I didn't notice it... anyway the gameplay is just too repetitive, with too few stuff (like rush fish) giving some variety to the gameplay: but that's just my opinion (or, better, my tastes), I guess that many will not agree with me and will enjoy the game (like many enjoyed, for example, Flappy Bird, another game with no upgrades or powerups), so...

FaceBook: Original Dex
GameCenter: OriginalDex