• Publisher: Matthew Cox
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 6.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Stunning to look at, the music is very serene, and the gameplay is simple, but quite difficult to master when things become manic." - App Advice

App of the Week! - iDownloadBlog

"Its intense, but still surprisingly Zen....its atmospheric presentation beckons players to spend time in its world." - 148Apps

"...a high speed and thrilling gameplay that will keep you under its spell for quite some time." - The AppleGoogle
---

See what everyone's talking about! Tap the red drops, save the flower! Test your arcade reflexes and tap those red poison raindrops away from the rare Phantom Flower! As the rain intensity increases, how long can you last before one red drop ruins the soil? Phantom Flower plays fast and intense. It's so easy to pick up, but hard to master. How high can you score?

Chaos_u's comments:
Description

Tap the red drops, save the flower! Test your arcade reflexes and tap those red poison raindrops away from the rare Phantom Flower! As the rain intensity increases, how long can you last before one red drop ruins the soil? Phantom Flower plays fast and intense. It's so easy to pick up, but hard to master. How high can you score?

06-04-2014, 06:52 AM
Game Impressions

This is a free games week. Haven't found a paid one yet

Last edited by Chaos_u; 06-04-2014 at 01:25 PM.

06-04-2014, 07:08 AM
but nothing good on NZ today...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
06-04-2014, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_u View Post
Tales of the adventure company is a paid app
06-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Makes my feel guilty about picking daisies for my daughter now... Poor flowers
06-04-2014, 08:24 AM
06-04-2014, 11:49 AM
I released it a day early on Android, but it will be live on iTunes shortly in time for its official release tomorrow! Thanks for posting it!
06-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Is this freemium?
06-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_u View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Tales of the adventure company is a paid app
And a really good one at that.