★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Sprint through Ghost Ville in this spirited game filled with exhilarating challenges and vibrant environments! Avoid perilous pitfalls, use amazing power-ups, and dodge deadly minions to save your town from a slew of heinous monsters.

FEATURES:
Lively Levels: Run through shaky villages, daunting caves, and dark forests collecting coins and completing missions
Sprightly Supporters: Team up with trusty mounts and magical creatures to activate special abilities and score bonuses
Invigorating Competition: Connect through Facebook to see how your scores stack up against your friends'
Epic Boss Fights: Collect and fire special attack ammo to take down brute monster bosses and their menacing minions Ghost Ville is in desperate need of a hero, so lace up your sneakers, focus on the finish line, and get ready to Go Go Ghost!
06-05-2014, 06:29 AM
I wasn't expecting much from another freemium runner, especially when published by Mobage but this is pretty solid.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

06-05-2014, 06:41 AM

Looks pretty decent.

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-05-2014 at 09:20 AM.
06-05-2014, 07:36 AM
creature from the first screenshot reminds me of yosi from mario bros

The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 06-05-2014 at 11:06 AM.
06-05-2014, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I wasn't expecting much from another freemium runner, especially when published by Mobage but this is pretty solid.
Same thought, but I will try first
06-05-2014, 12:21 PM
Game Impressions

10-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Go go ghost Tourney

Has anyone played this tourny yet? I am a little stuck, I play this game on my Samsung Galaxy tablet. If anyone does play and has played in the tournament please let me know. Thanks

I love the game by the way it is awesome! Just wanted to add that the reason I picked Ipad whatever was there were no options other than apple products?? I am allergic to Apple ;Ds

Last edited by Munchkin41774; 10-02-2014 at 08:26 PM. Reason: For got to add something