★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Are you ready to Boop? Betty Boop Dance Card is a fresh new take on the rhythm action game genre, taking advantage of the iPad and iPhone's multi-touch capabilities.

BBDC brings animation's first lady into the new millennium with a bang. Collect cards and customize your deck to suit your play style as you tap and swipe through original songs and music inspired by Betty Boop's unmatched musical legacy. Multiple difficulty settings and a variety of support cards make this game accessible to players of all skill levels.

Dress up Betty Boop in classic and brand new looks, brought to life for the first time in gorgeous 3D. Play as Betty Boop, Bimbo or the Old Man of the Mountain, all fully animated with dozens of cool dance moves.

Note: To use more than two fingers in all apps it is recommended to turn off Multitasking Gestures in your devices' General Settings.
06-06-2014, 07:07 PM
Have to admit, I was expecting to try this and then delete it without making a post for it but it's pretty enjoyable. If the music is to your taste or you just like the character then it's a perfectly decent music/rhythm game.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

06-06-2014, 09:34 PM
gonna try this pete.

The Gameplay:

ps. aaaannndddd they said this is the easy mode ....well, i know I'm suck at it

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 06-07-2014 at 02:57 AM.
06-06-2014, 11:53 PM
Gonna give it a try soon

iOS Games,Apps,hacks | There are so many haters here!
06-07-2014, 02:35 AM
What what??,,
Betty Boop. That's my girl. 💋 💕
06-07-2014, 02:39 AM
Looks cool, but the disk size looks sooo big. What is installled size?
06-07-2014, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Looks cool, but the disk size looks sooo big. What is installled size?

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014