Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 01:37 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Zombie Puzzle Panic by Massive Damage/Noodlecake Games

Zombie Puzzle Panic July 3rd!

Hey TA forum friends!

Just wanted give you guys the scoop on a new game we are helping release from fellow Canadian developer Massive Damage (creators of Please Stay Calm) called Zombie Puzzle Panic!

Being a "publisher" as well as a development team, we have always wanted to work with a wide variety of game types. Be it action, puzzle, racing and more. One genre we never really got into though was match-3. We know match-3's can be a divisive genre, but when done right, they can be really fun and we love them.

So when Massive Damage came to us with their unique spin and super fun game Zombie Puzzle Panic, we jumped at the chance to work with them.

Zombie Puzzle Panic is maybe best described as 1 part Candy Crush, 1 part Fallout 3 and 1 part zombie apocalypse It uses some familiar match-3 mechanics but changes up the formula by adding various types of zombies, weapons and survivors to the mix.

Mission types vary from taking out zombies, to rescuing survivors to protecting scientists as hordes of the undead swarm your playing field. Some zombies just wander aimlessly while others scratch up or freeze your board making it harder to make matches. You can even deploy armed survivors and position them on the playing field to give yourself a fighting chance!

All these things add up to a super fun, addicting and unique game that we hope you guys will dig. It is probably no surprise, but the game will be F2P and we hope that we hit a fair balance for all players to enjoy.

Last edited by Ryan_Noodle; 06-24-2014 at 05:49 PM..
Old 06-09-2014, 01:54 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Looks great! Match-3 games are really cool!
Old 06-24-2014, 04:08 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah0706 View Post
Looks great! Match-3 games are really cool!
Thanks! Yea the Massive Damage team did a great job putting this together. I love the Fallout 3 vibe of the game.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:17 PM

Please stay calm was awesome! I tend to stick to match 3 RPG games, but I'll try this too, since you guys at Noodlecake rock
Old 06-24-2014, 04:33 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Please stay calm was awesome! I tend to stick to match 3 RPG games, but I'll try this too, since you guys at Noodlecake rock
Thanks! It is a little lighter on the RPG side of things and heavier on the action side. You need to deploy weapons and survivors and actually use the matches to battle zombies on the board as opposed to characters fighting above.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_Noodle View Post
Thanks! It is a little lighter on the RPG side of things and heavier on the action side. You need to deploy weapons and survivors and actually use the matches to battle zombies on the board as opposed to characters fighting above.
Whoa sounds awesome!
Old 06-24-2014, 05:23 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

This looks so good! I will definitely be downloading it as soon as it comes out!
Old 06-24-2014, 06:23 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hey folks,

Ken from Massive Damage here. I just gave Ryan some more badass screenshots for his post.

We're really excited about this game launch, we've been working on this game for almost a year to get the feel just right. Looking forward to hearing what you guys think about it next week!

cheers,
Ken
Old 06-25-2014, 11:30 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Promo Codes

Just a heads up that I will be sending our some free codes for ZPP early next week. So be sure to check back here to try and grab a copy early.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_Noodle View Post
Just a heads up that I will be sending our some free codes for ZPP early next week. So be sure to check back here to try and grab a copy early.
Awesome!

Closed Thread