★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THIS IS IT! Your chance to create a fire-breathing Monster Truck and race it head-to-head over spectacular jump filled courses. Over 7 Million players can't be wrong.

"This is the best Monster Truck game I've ever played" - 5/5 HollyDK

Experience benchmark graphics, physics and adrenaline-filled excitement in MMX Racing, the must-have racing title of 2015.

SCREEN-BUSTING TRUCKS If we made the trucks any bigger, they wouldnt fit in!

NERVE-SHREDDING RACES Blank out your opponent, nail your start and focus on the finish line. Its going to be tight!

UNIQUE GAMEPLAY No gear-changes in sight! Launch your truck over huge jumps, timing your throttle action to perfection to stop things getting out-of-control.

MONSTERIZING Pickup, muscle car, jeep or SUV...Upgrade and customise every aspect of your chosen ride. Turn it into the Monster you know it wants to be.

RIVAL CRUSHING 7 different events, 15 challenging tracks and HUNDREDS of opponents in your way. Can you rise the MMX ranks and reign supreme.

And all this is just the start for MMX Racing. Theres lots in the pipeline, including multiplayer competitions, car crush races, truck drifting and more.

Enough reading! Download now and join the BIGGEST racing scene on the App Store.

----------------------------------------------------------

Boring (but important) stuff below...

Recommended hardware: iPhone 4S and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, iPad mini or higher. Requires iOS 7.1 or later.

MMX Racing is free to play but you can choose to pay real money for certain items in-game. You can disable this option using your device settings.

Sanuku's comments:

06-09-2014, 01:01 PM

It does look pretty decent. Will give it later today a try after the E3 Microsoft Show will end

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-09-2014 at 02:47 PM.

06-09-2014, 01:46 PM
if the in game gameplay graphics looks pretty much the same as the screenshot then hell, I'm blown...

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
06-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Wow! This looks awesome!
06-09-2014, 04:43 PM
amazed by the graphics, not so much about the gameplay especially the upgrade system. too much grinding, making it less fun then it supposed to be. overall this is a great game if you really have much time to put into.

The Gameplay:

06-09-2014, 05:33 PM
Wheres this soft launched?
06-09-2014, 05:44 PM
^italy and also singapore, thats all i know so far.

06-09-2014, 06:18 PM
Just to note there is some devices that doesn't support the game yet.
06-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
^italy and also singapore, thats all i know so far.
Sweet!! I think I have a Singapore account! Lol

So far this is a pretty decent game. It's almost like the CSR games, minus the shifting. You have to launch at the right time, then let off the gas at the peak of a ramp/hill and starting giving it gas again at the end of your jump. There's tons of upgrades for your truck and a heck of a lot of races. You DO have to grind in order to make money to upgrade so you can progress and so on. So far I'm loving it! I love these kind of games though. My only complaint is the good old F2P recharge system. It's not horrible. You pretty much get 10 races in before you have to wait. I just hate having to wait to play, but this is the F2P world we live in right now. Hurry up and wait!!

Well worth the download if your into racing games like CSR or Racing Rivals.

NOEN

Last edited by NOEN; 06-10-2014 at 01:58 AM.
07-03-2014, 03:53 AM
It's out worldwide