★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Lumines (PSP game) coming to Iphone !!

08-25-2009, 10:34 AM
Lumines (PSP game) coming to Iphone !!

I'm very excited about this !!
08-25-2009, 11:21 AM
Nice, Lumines for the iphone due to come out late September or early October

But lets not forget, that we already have Blocks2 to play which is similar.

Although, a real Lumines will have more visuals and audio to it.

Hopefully, This new Lumines game will have good controls as well.

08-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Great news! Instant buy!

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
08-25-2009, 11:25 AM
I can't believe that we're getting an actual PSP game. Although, Pipe Mania or whatever was a PSP game too, right?

But the PSP sure is receiving a ton of iPhone games. I think they could stand to give us a bit more. Maybe something more legit than a puzzle game.

Recent purchases: Pac man CE, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Mecho Wars, and Chaos Rings.
Upcoming Games I plan to get: Splinter Cell, GoF2
08-25-2009, 11:30 AM
This is pretty big news - a PSP game coming to the iPhone.
Hopefull this will be the start of something great and we will see more PSP games coming to the iPhone. And as CaseyLay said, they do owe us quite a few games, now that iPhone games have been (or will be) ported to the PSP.

Hakuna Matata
08-25-2009, 12:14 PM
This is great news; believe me when I say that the original game is much better than any of the clones on the app store.

I'm not sure why anyone feels a sense of entitlement about how the iPhone somehow "deserves" to get PSP games since the PSP is going to get iPhone games - that is not how an open marketplace works. Anyone who thinks that needs to spend a little bit more time learning about a little thing called "Capitalism".

Long story short, it is easier to port the less-complex iPhone games to the PSP than it is to port the more-complex PSP games to the iPhone. Developers will only port if they feel that they'll be able to make enough money on the iPhone marketplace to justify the development costs.

Unfortunately, because of the attitude of many app shoppers, developers can't sell complex games at a profitable level. Too many people flip out and beg for a price drop if it comes at anything other than 99 cents.

If you want to see more premium games and more PSP games ported, the best thing you can do is buy games at their full price. Don't beg for a price drop, don't wait for a sale - support developers.

AfterPad.com - MFi Gaming News | Game List | Controllers | Twitter
08-25-2009, 01:02 PM
The original Lumines has to be on of my most played PsP titles.. I will deff grab this one when it hits the app store...

08-25-2009, 01:10 PM
Man, I really don't care how much they charge. As long as they don't water it down... I hope they don't screw this up.

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius
08-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by kmacleod View Post
Too many people flip out and beg for a price drop if it comes at anything other than 99 cents.

Too many people flip out when its not free. And even worse then that, when it is free but with ads.
08-25-2009, 01:28 PM
Lumines is amazing this is great news