Looking for Android Game recommendations

06-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Looking for Android Game recommendations

Hi, I am new here. My friend told me that there are a lot people that can help me search for new and interesting mobile game in this site so I tried it. lol.

I am currently playing Kingdom of Legend right now in my android tablet. It is like any war game, you need to build your base and train soldiers that can help you defend your base or attack other people’s base. The game is also free to play and the prizes for their in-game and facebook events are great! So I think that Kingdom of Legend is a good game.

Leave your games below so I can try it too! Leave a short description or feel of the game so I can give it a try!
06-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhloeCook View Post
Hi, I am new here. My friend told me that there are a lot people that can help me search for new and interesting mobile game in this site so I tried it. lol.

I am currently playing Kingdom of Legend right now in my android tablet. It is like any war game, you need to build your base and train soldiers that can help you defend your base or attack other people’s base. The game is also free to play and the prizes for their in-game and facebook events are great! So I think that Kingdom of Legend is a good game.

Leave your games below so I can try it too! Leave a short description or feel of the game so I can give it a try!
Do you have a specific genre in mind, or just general good games?

06-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Would you rather have free or paid reccs?
06-27-2014, 06:03 PM
NBA Jam
06-27-2014, 11:06 PM
Neon Shadow
04-17-2015, 12:55 AM
Try Crossy Road, Crusaders Quest, Second Earth, Legions of Hero or Dot Warriros Pair.
04-23-2015, 10:52 PM
New RPG games. Best for this month.

Soul Seeker - An Action RPG beyond your wildest imaginations!Non-stop action that'll keep you on the edge of your seat! Assemble the most powerful team with the special Support System!

Brave Frontier - Summon over 200 legendary heroes and ancient beasts, and assemble them into powerful squads, mastering the elemental strengths of Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Light, and Dark!

Dot Warriors Pair - DOT Warrior is a fun, easy and casual free-to-play Role Playing game. You can Battle Monsters in just 2 seconds! Simple and easy casual tap, but a breathtaking two seconds! Aim to exploit the weakness of the monster!

-► Päm