Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-11-2014, 05:03 AM

Default Fluid SE - (by Radiangames)

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 47.0 MB.

Price in NZ is $2.59 which should translate to USD $1.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Fluid SE is a thrilling time-trial racer mixed with the arcade gameplay of Pac-Man, brought to you by Radiangames, creator of Inferno+, JoyJoy, Super Crossfire, and more. Speed through the mazes to collect the dots, find the optimal path, and avoid the swarms of spectres.

In Fluid: Special Edition, you guide Streak (a speedy black fish) through 40 levels filled with dots, obstacles, and powerups. Each dot you collect spawns a spectre that tries to chase you down, while the powerups give an upperhand temporarily, either with a speed boost, a vortex that attracts spectres, or spectre-bursting spikes.

* Finish the levels as fast you can and you're rewarded with up to 5 stars.

* 5-star times aren't initially shown, but getting a 4-star or higher time will reveal that level's 5-star time.

* Levels are unlocked in groups of 5, with each group requiring a minimum amount of stars.

* Every 5th level is a bonus level (with no spectres), while every 4th group has Turbo Levels, which speed up Streak's speed even more.

* Each group has its own Game Center leaderboard, along with a star total leaderboard.

* In addition, there are 12 Game Center-enabled achievements to help track your progress and further reward solid gameplay.

* Use the amazingly smooth and accurate virtual controls or an iOS7-compatible game controller.
iPhone Screenshots

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-11-2014 at 05:35 AM..
Old 06-11-2014, 05:04 AM

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-11-2014 at 11:22 AM..
Old 06-11-2014, 05:04 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

Think before you move? NO!

This one is the one i am waiting too

Last edited by Chaos_u; 06-11-2014 at 08:38 AM..
Old 06-11-2014, 05:16 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

This and vvvvvv are what I'm looking forward to
Old 06-11-2014, 08:09 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

AHHHH!!! This looks INCREDIBLE!!! Can't wait to pick it up tonight!!

What are the controls like? It's hard to tell exactly how it's controlled by watching the trailer
Old 06-11-2014, 09:59 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Holy cow! Watching that first-time playthrough video is so painful/joyful. So many cringes and sighs of relief. People seem to either love or hate this game. That video makes me understand why a little more

Controls: Virtual controls (very much like Fireball SE) or MFi controller. I actually prefer the virtual controls on iOS (I have the Moga controller).
Old 06-11-2014, 10:10 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiangames View Post
Holy cow! Watching that first-time playthrough video is so painful/joyful. So many cringes and sighs of relief. People seem to either love or hate this game. That video makes me understand why a little more

Controls: Virtual controls (very much like Fireball SE) or MFi controller. I actually prefer the virtual controls on iOS (I have the Moga controller).
Right on... thank you. I think I might enjoy the virtual controls better as well... that's how it is with JoyJoy. I also have a Moga, and while it is accurate and comfortable, it's probably because I haven't really played with a physical controller in years (when I do use it, I mainly play games like Star Wars:KOTOR, Anomaly 2, Final Fantasy... slower games) - and have become VERY accustomed to the flat surface of the iPhone. But I could go on and on about that - another thread maybe...

Anyway... I can't wait to pick this one up. It looks great, and the gameplay seems to be right up my (and quite a few other players here) ally. So... leaderboard back'n'forth-ing, here we come! =oD
Old 06-11-2014, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Anyway... I can't wait to pick this one up. It looks great, and the gameplay seems to be right up my (and quite a few other players here) ally. So... leaderboard back'n'forth-ing, here we come! =oD
I couldn't disagree less with synth's sentiments. radiangames is on an unholy tear this year--SideSwype, JoyJoy, and now this.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:39 PM

Is there any way to change the color palette?
To be honest, I'm not all that much of a fan of the yellow and brown.
To me, it looks a lot like the morning after a night of drink and spicy food...
Old 06-11-2014, 02:10 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
I couldn't disagree less with synth's sentiments. radiangames is on an unholy tear this year--SideSwype, JoyJoy, and now this.
Agreed-achievements as well and a sequel to Inferno next month!! I love Radiangames.