★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: CINEMAX
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Question: How to keep your brain active?
Answer: Play Puzzle Rocks! Stop the falling stones!

Match colors and shapes in this turn-based stress-free casual game.

Take your time to find the best strategy, improve your moves and make as many matches as possible during a single to turn to raise your score.

Do you have what it takes to get through 27 various levels?

Devilishly Good's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-25-2009, 12:10 PM
I like the look of those graphics; downloading at the moment.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!

08-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Looks quite polished for a free game. Thanks for the heads up
08-26-2009, 04:33 PM
This game is pretty good
08-26-2009, 04:41 PM
Excellent game, what a treat. :thumbs up:

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
08-26-2009, 05:07 PM
-Your goal is simply to match pieces of the appropriate color/shape into their corresponding holes. Get enough in their appropriate holes and you'll complete the level with your goal being to complete the level in the fewest number of turns possible.

-Get a piece in its corresponding hole and you'll move the progress bar over to the right a bit. Work it so two or more pieces make it into their holes at the same turn you'll make even more progress progressively (2 in a single turn is worth a lot more than getting 2 over multiple turns).

-Each turn you can either move one of the catching rows one space left, right, or just hit pass to change nothing.

-If a piece finds its place it disappears otherwise it remains on the board.

-If a piece makes it all the way to the bottom of the board without finding a home you can tap it to send it back up top again (not sure if this comes at a progress bar penalty).

-Early on things are simple, not too many pieces dropping at once and only one correct shaped hole for the pieces. Later on you'll run into situations where a piece can get stuck in a whole (right shape but wrong color).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-26-2009, 05:32 PM
great game for free, unique for sure. Try it out

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
08-26-2009, 05:33 PM
wow love the graphics! maybe the dev made it free by mistake lol
08-27-2009, 07:50 AM
boooo bigger than 10 meg! you're making me have to wait till i get home to get this!
10-26-2009, 05:04 PM
on sale for 99 cents, down from $2.99

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.