★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Castle of Magic and Rise Of The Lost Empires are both 2.99!

08-25-2009, 01:49 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Castle of Magic and Rise Of The Lost Empires are both 2.99!

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
08-25-2009, 01:50 PM
this thread wasn't really necessary...

Game Center ID: Vragal
Twitter

08-25-2009, 02:17 PM
Actually, I personally appreciate sale threads. Not everyone has time to slog through every original thread to catch up. Separate sale threads let you know quickly if something you're interested in is on sale.

Like Rise of Lost Empires, which I am going to buy now.
08-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baroqen View Post
actually, i personally appreciate sale threads. Not everyone has time to slog through every original thread to catch up. Separate sale threads let you know quickly if something you're interested in is on sale.

Like rise of lost empires, which i am going to buy now.
+1 :d

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyraider4 View Post
If only birth control was more accessible...
TTR3 - Maelickai ` Plus+ - Maelick ` OpenFeint - Maelick ` Agon - Maelick -=ADD ME!=-
Me likey - Prairie Chute, Taptap Revenge 3, Cocoto Kart Racing, Xenonia (still), Hybrid - Eternal Whisper, Dungeon Hunter, SkeeBall
08-25-2009, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baroqen View Post
Actually, I personally appreciate sale threads. Not everyone has time to slog through every original thread to catch up. Separate sale threads let you know quickly if something you're interested in is on sale.

Like Rise of Lost Empires, which I am going to buy now.
yeah, you're right, sry eggz, i see that you're helping people to get some great deals

Game Center ID: Vragal
Twitter
08-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Besides which, in this case these are both excellent games worthy of some extra publicity. Now if he did this for the million "wack xyz" games...

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
08-25-2009, 02:50 PM
i dont really get what the point to this thread is lol... their 2 different games anyway
08-25-2009, 02:53 PM
Im sure they are good games, but id rather the publicity given to the indie devs, rather than the dynastys of iphone gaming
08-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmsmth View Post
i dont really get what the point to this thread is lol... their 2 different games anyway
They are two different games from the same publisher, that just happen to both be on sale right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsidedown View Post
Im sure they are good games, but id rather the publicity given to the indie devs, rather than the dynastys of iphone gaming
As long as the indie games are good Personally, I don't care who made the games as long as they are good, though I do my best to support the indies.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
08-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Awesome. Will buy CoM.